A good time ~

J U N G K O O K

Previously on Homewrecker....

I then checked in the suite and saw her fast asleep in our bed.

Broken promise. Rage. Disappointment.

I fished for my phone in my pocket and puled it out and called Jimin.

"Hello?"

"I'll be over in 10."

....

I arrived at the bar and saw them all laughing. I went behind Jimin and tapped his shoulders.

He turned around and smiled.

"Oh hey Kook! Nice to see you here!"

"It's not for me." I said and sat down in the bar stool.

"Hey get the man 4 shots of your heaviest alcohol!" He shouted with his red cheeks from drinking so much.

It didn't take long for the bartender to come back with shots of hard liquor.

I downed all of them and almost five seconds later it hit my head with a headache but it just turned into the warm feeling in my chest with this sudden happiness.

I laughed with them all and took more. A headache would come and go but it all looked a little blurry and my legs felt weak.

I closed my eyes and opened them to find we were already walking down an alley of the red light district. Ladies were welcoming us into whore houses and somebody grabbed my arm.

"Hey there baby, why don't you come inside. I can show you a good time." She caressed my arms and put them between her boobs.

"No, I'm fine." I pushed her off gently and looked around to see if my friends were around. She had pulled me off of the course and now I don't know where they were.

I sobered up a little bit by the walk down the alley and decided to just have fun by myself.

I walked down with my hands in my pockets and looked around.

I then saw this big red advertisement.

GIRLS! GIRLS! GIRLS!

I walked over and saw a bodyguard.

"Hey man, what's this?"

"Strip club."

"Can I get in?"

"Sure, you came at the right time. Lali-pop is about to perform."

The dafuq is Lalipop... strippers these days

He named his price and I paid it. I was let through and walked down the stairs and opened the door.

I walked down the halls where I heard music leading to the main room. The velvet walls and red lamps all lit the way as I stepped into the main room where I saw multiple stages with mirrors behind it with girls dancing on them but one stage was in the center where men were sitting in front with girls sitting on their laps.