Relief ~

J U N G K O O K

Previously on Homewrecker....

"Who am I to refuse such an offer baby." I kissed her neck a stripped everything off of her.

"So beautiful." I whispered and touched her gently at first.

I will enjoy this.

....

I looked down at her soaking wet pussy and I couldn't wait to shove myself into her.

She decided to lean up and take off my shirt. I let her and she saw something I knew she liked. Well, who wouldn't?

She stroked my toned abs and rubbed her hands up my chest to my neck. She kissed my collarbones and sucked on my neck.

"Ahh shit." I felt myself get hard. "Tell me baby, what name should I be moaning?"

"Just call me baby." She whispered and I smiled.

My hands went to her light amber hair and pulled it back. She opened her mouth and I stuck my tongue in there.

I hungrily kissed her lips and felt this adrenaline rush through my veins.

It's wrong. It's so wrong for me to be doing this. But I just need more.

I pushed her down and took out myself. Her hips went up as if she's begging me to just put it in already. I mean she wasn't speaking it but her body was.

I angled myself and pushed myself inside her.

"Ahh~" She sounded so sexy.

I began to move inside her and felt this tightness around me that I need to break in.

I slammed myself into her and played with her pink nipples. They were hard and fit well between my teeth as I gently but them and teased them.

She moaned out a name I soon came to love, "Daddy!"

That word really got me hard. I felt a low growl sound through my throat and her fingers play with my hair.

My hips bucked inside her and went faster and harder. I haven't felt this way in so long. Perhaps a couple of years since I actually came because of a girl.

I got that idea out of my head and only saw this girl underneath me.

Her hair was messy as she moved up and down because of my cock. She took in me so well I can just cum by looking at her sexy legs or just how I disappear between those lips.

I knew she was close when she wrapped her legs around me. She was getting closer to her orgasm and so was I.

I felt her cum soak my dick and I knew the perfect way to ride her out.

I gave deep strokes in her and cane myself,

I slid out and zipped up. I caught my breath as she is still catching hers.

"Wow..." She said and chuckled while sliding her "clothing" on.

By now I'm sobered up with just a little warmth still lingering in my chest.

"Thank you for that." She said and fixed her hair and lipstick. "Have a nice rest of your night sir. And don't get too attached to the act." She winked and unlocked the door.

She then disappeared out of my sight.

What have I just done?

3 : 08 am...

I got back into the house and went upstairs and into my bedroom. I took off my shoes and suit and left it on the floor.

I fell onto the bed and heard Yeri shift a little bit.

Half of me feels guilty and the other half feels relief.

A relief of getting a load off that has been well deserved. At least I won't see her ever again.