Penthouse ~

J U N G K O O K

Previously on Homewrecker....

I let him touch me and kiss me because I liked it. I wanted it.

The least I can do for someone who saved me.
....

I grabbed her waist and let her wrap her legs around me as I kissed her neck.

I walked over to the glass island in the middle of the room and placed her in there as her body reacted to every finger I placed on her.

She whimpered when I bite the top of her boob. I smiled and slid the towel down her body.

Her smooth skin glowed under the light with her chest pushed out for me to access. Her fingers in my hair pulling and tugging only made me much more hungry for her.

Her neck tilted back and pushed me closer. "More.."
She moaned.

"What do you want baby?" I asked sticking my finger in her. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply. "You gotta tell me baby." I growled.

"Fuck me, I want you to fuck me." She looked deep into my eyes and said that.

Damn what she does to me.

I pushed her down and looked at her vulnerability. It's utterly amazing the way her hip curves with the well proportioned chest.

Her pink nipples, the way her lips part, how her wetness is evident through the way she rubs her thighs together, and the way she tugs at my hair.

All of it makes me crazy.

I slowly pushed my cock into her pussy an inch at a time. I can tell by how she was whining, she wanted it deeper.

I finally pushed myself all the way in and she started to grind her hips up and down begging for friction. I dipped down and stick my tongue in her mouth.

She gave in and let our tongues dance together as I thrusted into her, hard. "Ahh.." she moaned as I continued to fuck her.

I let myself thrust in and out of her sopping wet pussy harder and harder. She continued to beg and close her eyes because of myself beating into her.

I noticed her nipples ready to be teased with and I did as instinct told me to.

I took the pink bud in my mouth and sucked it. Her nails dug into my back as she bounced on the glass island.

"Fuckk baby harder.."

I went in harder and faster just for her as I can tell she's just about on the edge. "Come on baby cum for me." I groaned in her.

Even her breathing was sexy as I held her by her hips and let her become my little plaything.

She then came all over my dick and I shot my seed in her.

We took a moment to catch our breaths before I took myself out of her.

She came to her senses and pulled on the undergarments as I also fixed myself. I helped her tie the trench coat and she looked absolutely stunning.

Her cleavage was out and her chest was smooth with her long, delicate legs. "Thank you, sir."

"It's Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." I said and she nodded.

"Thank you, Jungkook-ah."

"It's my pleasure. But this is usually the part where you introduce yourself."

She chuckled and introduced herself. "I'm Lalisa, Lalisa Manoban. But people call me Lisa."

"Lisa, I like it."

I left down stairs and let her finish up while I sat down in the kitchen.

I'm sure she's having a blast up in the closet. Stretched out and went on my phone looking at emails from the board and the departments.

We're having our annual party for the company in six months. That'll be great.

I scrolled through all of the boringness and decided to look at my camera roll.

Not much to look at.

There was couple of views, me and the boys, but as I got deeper into it I saw old photos of me and Yeri when we were young.

Then there was the gap of a four months when I took none of us. Those months I was..

Lisa's heals clicked on her way down stairs as I saw her magnificent self.

She had the long trench coat with black, strapped heals, very light makeup up with a glossed lip, curled hair, and black see through gloves.

She was all in all, drop dead gorgeous.

She looked at me and started to walk toward me.

I might get a boner.

"Thank you again for the clothes."

"It's no problem." I said and approached her. "You look beautiful."

She smiled and had glisten to her. "Don't get attached." She removed my hands from her waist.

"I'm just admiring." I said. My face was close with hers so liek the sensible person I am, I got closer.

I pushed her into me very slowly until she was up against my body. I could feel her breath intensify as her chest fell in.

We stared deep into each other's eyes not saying anything but having the understanding of what our bodies wanted. What our bodies craved.

Our lips were about to touch an inch away when she pulled back and let go of me. "I should be getting home. I can't thank you enough. And I'll be sure to return the clothes to you."

"No no no, just keep them." I said and she shook her head.

"I can't do that."

"You can and you will. Think of them as a gift." I said and she nodded.

Not long after she left the penthouse and left me there.

I heard my phone ding from a text message.

Taehyung
You might wanna get down to the office. Yeri is looking for you