Simply having fun ~

L I S A

Previously on Homewrecker....

I hadn't realized but Yeri had stopped talking and was finally asleep. I sighed and looked at my phone that was charging on the sink counter. And almost as on command a ding rung from it.

I unlocked my phone to see who it was.

iMessages - Lisa

Lisa

Meet me tomorrow at this address

[open maps to see location]

...

6:40 pm... he's late.

I set my phone face down on the table as I bounced my leg waiting for him to walk into the bar. 

Maybe he got held up in traffic. Or he is still at work? Maybe he just doesn't want to come. What am I even doing here! He is married. 

I sighed and grabbed my bag, heading for the door when right then he walked through the doors. 

He looked so perfect. His hair was parted down the middle with his skin as flawless as ever. He glowed even as the day turned to night. He, of course, was wearing a Valentino black, luxe suit with the cuffs firmly pressed and straight. His brown eyes met mine and he stopped in his tracks.

"Lisa." He said my name and smiled. I practically melted on the inside. "I'm sorry I'm so late." He approached me and gestured to the table I was sitting at. 

"Its fine. You're only..." I checked my wrist watch, "about a half an hour late." I sat back down and watched as Jungkook did the same. 

"Again, I'm very sorry. My meeting ran later than I anticipated." 

"You're a busy man. I understand." At this time the waiter approached us.

"Hello! I see your second party has arrived. Can I get you anything?" The waiter asked.

"No thank you. We won't be here long." I said.

The waiter smiled and bowed saying, "Well call me over if you change your minds." 

I turned my head back to Jungkook as he spoke, "So, you abruptly leave after we have sex and now we won't speak long enough to even enjoy a cup of coffee together? You certainly are hard to read." He chuckled at the end of his sentence.

"What are we?" I asked. "You welcomed me into your home, gave me some of your wife's clothes, have sex with me, buy me gifts, and show up wanting a coffee date."

"You wanted this date."

"You showed up to it. Given it was late but you still showed up." I folded my hands on the table. "I have had plenty of dedicated patrons but none of them go to said lengths. Especially when they have wives."

He pushed back his hair and smiled. 

God, he's so sexy. 

"Well, it's quite obvious you've never met my wife. We've been together for about 8 years and married for 6. And throughout that whole time she hasn't been the most...dedicated or grateful. I haven't either but I try to work through them and she holds onto them like I need to pay retribution. So I am like a wallet to her." 

"So divorce her."

"Not that easy."

"How so?" I asked.

He continues onto say, "I've tried it once before. And look where I am now," He played with his golden engagement ring. "stuck."

I sighed to myself. "Look, I like you a lot and whatever we are, I don't want it to end. But I don't have a great past with married men so I need you to answer my question."

He pressed folded his hands on the table across from mine. He leaned in closer and said in a soft voice. "We are simply two adults having a fun time together. We aren't anything you don't want us to be."

I took a moment to think about his words. "Simply having a fun time. No attachments. No debts. Just fun." I said. "But I do have a question."

"What is it?"

"I have three hours until my shift starts. Would you like to swing by your place and have a simply fun time?" 

"I would love that."

We quickly got up and made our way out of the cafe. "Also," he added. "I love your new hair style. Short, black fits you."