Broken vows, Broken wives ~

J U N G K O O K

Previously on Homewrecker...

But sadly, I saw his engagement ring.

He's owned and untouchable in my eyes. I leave the room with a heavy heart but a confident stroll.

I will never become a Homewrecker.

....

"Hey babe~" Yeri greeted me in the morning.

"Morning." I said plainly. She seemed disappointed.

"Is something wrong babe?"

"Well for starters broken promises."

And broken vows on my part.

"I'm sorry hun but I was tired and had a long day. This one bitch had the balls to speak so rudely to me. She even threatened me." She pulled the puppy eyes on me.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded with a lip pout. "That still doesn't excuse you from not doing as I requested. You promised and broke that promise." I walked away from her and she scoffed.

"Jungkook, we've been married for how long now?"

"3 years and you haven't done a single thing for me when I give you the world. And you stayed home all day. You do yoga and hang out with your friends. Do I mean anything else except a walking wallet?"

I walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

"Jeon Jungkook! Stop right now. I do not use you as a walking wallet. Yeah, I'll buy some things but it's not like I don't love you!"

"Oh really?" I turned around. "You have been hesitant to touch me ever since 4 years ago. You don't say anything nice to me. You don't work, clean, cook, and you don't make it up by making love."

"Am I supposed to do those things as your wife?"

"No. But it just makes me think that I am a walking wallet because it IS how you treat me."

"Oh please, and you act like the innocent one." She stepped in front of me. "After what you did 4 years ago."

My face showed my regret towards the topic.

"You know why I won't let you touch me." Her eyes started to water. "We both know and yeah it still hurts Jungkook."

Tears spilled down her cheek and her arms hugged her sides.

"So don't tell me how I'm such a bad wife because I stuck by your side when family members passed and betrayed you. I was there for you every step of the way as a friend and a lover. I did everything for you."

She's breaking down. Her heart is wounded because of me.

"You were there for me too. The only man I ever trusted then you had to go and leave a huge scar on me."

She looked straight into my eyes. I reached for her but she shook her head and backed away from me.

"You wanna know why I do those things? Because you brought back memories from the past and you yourself damaged me along the way. I repulse any contact in bed because it reminds me of how I was treated. So excuse me if I don't fulfill my tasks as a wife."

"Yeah I might've done some things to you that weren't moral but either way we both know what you did as well and who was there to clean up the mess. Your little tantrum almost caused us a straight a ticket to prison!"

"Well, you should've thought with your mind before you did unseemly things behind my back. You thought with your cock like every other man." She smiled. "You knew what I was capable of and you still did it."

She started to walk upstairs.

"Yeri! Don't you dare walk away from me!" She turned around.

We both were on fire. Spiteful towards each other. "You wanna know why I thought with my cock? Because you were denying your love towards me despite myself telling you how much I loved everything about you."

"Did I seem to care?"

Ow.

"Fine you don't care? Let's see how much you care when I freeze your credit cards."

That stirred her.

I am a horrible husband. I break vows. I break hearts. And I've even had to spoil my wife because I am guilty and try to show her love.

But no matter my actions she'll always go back to giving me a cold shoulder. No matter what house, car, necklace. or ring I buy her, she will always remember the pain I have given her.

And I've spoiled her to the point where she gets what she wants because I am guilty.

And now when I'm sick her bratty attitude, I break a vow and despite her not knowing we both can sense my despise for her.

The hatred I hold for what she did to me and what I did to her.

We both have dirt on our hands.

And even a little blood as well...