Chapter 4

Jason's POV

"Jason help me...Jason  help me please" she cried through tears. " I'm coming lizzy just hold on" I said trying to get out of these ropes but they just won't budge. "Jason please help me.. he is a monster.. Jason he'll kill me...Jason where are you?" she cried harder, while her voice was disappearing through the corridors."Don't leave me lizzy, I'll die without you please don't leave me" I yelled at her retreating figure but she didn't seemed to hear me. "Lizzy you can't do this to me.. yo..you can't... you can't do this to us.. please don't do this.." I shouted through my tears and sobs. She was crying and crying but she didn't speak a word and then she was laughing...laughing at my writhing body that was in front of her and was in pain...pain caused by her and HIM.. " I will never let you live in piece you shit... you are a bastard..you are a bastard..you are a bastard..you are a bastard.. you hear me you are nothing but a worthless bastard ". He managed to say between his snorts and then suddenly his face was not his face but it was Lizzie's and she was crying or she was...laughing.. yeah.. she was laughing.. she was laughing at me.. "please Lizzy... don't leave me.. I'll die without you... please Lizzy don't... don't do this to me please I beg you". I yelled to her but she only laughed harder "keep begging Jason.. It won't get you anywhere.." she said and then her face was changing and HE was back shouting at the top of his lungs "You are a bastard.. you are a bastard.. you are a bastard..."

I woke up with a jolt in my bed and realize it was only a dream. Great, just fucking great, now I won't be able to sleep again.

I haven't slept for three days and now when I finally thought I can sleep.. this shit keeps coming back to me. I knew it was impossible for me to sleep again so I just start going through my emails to pass the night and it was just 1.00 a.m.

Great.. Just great. 

Why is life so fucking hard?.

I tug my hair, hard, in frustration.

And I don't know but I started thinking about Samantha's secretary.

Wow, that girl moved on fast, yesterday she was crying over that douche bag and today she has got a new puppy.

I wanted to rip that fuckers head off but I knew that that girl would be only more furious.

Since when did I care for anybody's reaction, I thought to myself but just seeing her angry made me wanna do everything I can to get her smile again.

Its weird.. its fucking weird since I only know her name.... Rebecca.. It slides off my tongue amazingly.

She was such a turn on.

Just by seeing her makes me hard.

God, She gotta stop doing whatever she is doing to me or I won't be responsible for my actions.

Its been a whole week since I last asked her for lunch and she declined me because of her stupid boyfriend and since then I just can't seem to take her out of my system.

I plan on going to Samantha's office again today to ask her for lunch again and obviously to do want I want to do with her and get her out of my fucking system.

I know these girls better than anybody else, they'll do anything for money and I've got loads of money. 

At around 2.00, I leave my office and make my way towards my car to put my plan into action and get into her pants and get her out of my brain. 

She is typing away furiously as she works.

She is also biting her lower lip in the process and just by seeing that made me twitch.

God, what am I? fourteen?.

But, she is just too damn beautiful and a goddess, a complete temptress.

I knock on her door and heard an instant 'come in'.

She didn't look up but continued to type, "God Jerry, I'm so sorry but as you can see Samantha made me complete all these by end of this day so I can't go to lunch with you", she said, still typing away furiously.

"uhm uhm...I'm not Jerry." I say and she finally looks up. Realization dawn on her and she blinks once as if to remind herself to remain composed. "What do you want Mr.?" she asks me softly but sternly.

I think she is not mad at me anymore and maybe she finally realized that that Ethan was a prick or maybe that prick has returned and that made my blood boil so before getting angry I dismiss that thought immediately because I'm sure Miss Rebecca here won't want to see my angry side.

"Um.. I'm here to ask you for lunch you know the apology lunch?" I asked unsure of how she would react. "Sorry Mr. but I can't. My boss has given me a lot of work to complete before the end of the day so I don't really have free time." she says continuing back to her work.

"Well, I've already asked your 'boss' to let you go so you can have a lunch with me" I reply to her.

She finally looks up and narrows her eyes to me, probably suspicious that why am I doing all this.

"You asked Samantha?", she asked and I nodded.

"And she was okay with it?", she asked again, curiously, to which I nodded again.

"Ain't she your girlfriend?" She inquired.

What is she? FBI? She was too many questions. "No, she's not my girlfriend",I answered her politely.

"umm..okay since you are so insistent but didn't Samantha say anything?" she asked worriedly.

I grinned..finally she has accepted my offer. "No...she did not complain. You don't have to worry", I say with a huge grin. She grabbed her coat and came out with me.

And finally, its time.

Hey guys Faiza again...I want feedback.

-Love you:*