Chapter 14

Jason's POV

"Two files down, two to go". I was working on the new project when certain voices stopped me. Suddenly, my office door burst open and Samantha barged in. Dolled up like barbie. Huh, what a coincindence Samantha was so similar to barbie - fake and brainless.

"You...you lied.. you lied all the time", she squeaked in what was supposed to be girly voice. "Uh-huh", was the only respond I could think of.

"Sir, I am so sorry. I tired to stop her but she pushed past me and just barged in", my secretary apologized. "Its Ok, you can leave", I told her.
"What exactly are you doing? Creating fuss in my office?" I asked her.

I was angry at her. How dare she thought that she can just barge into office any time she please.

"You lied to me. You are dating my secretary behind my back and you think I wouldn't notice that you're cheating on me?", She squeaked again.

Cheating on her? When were we exactly dating?. What was she talking about? I don't remember dating her, I asked myself.

My next meeting was in few minutes and I had to get rid of this fake Barbie here so instead of telling her the truth and creating more drama, I thought to just lie to her in order to get rid of her. I'll probably tell her the truth later or maybe not and just shut her up but that would mean that she would prolong her stupid appearence in my office and me getting late from my meeting.

Somewhere, my heart was telling me or screaming at me to not lie and simply tell her off for now but I ignored that feeling and went with my stupid brain.

"Samantha, darling, I am not dating her. Infact, I want to get rid of her. I wanted to apologize to her for beating up her boyfriend but she clinged on to me like a leech. I really to want to get rid of that bitch", I told her and slapped myself internally for calling by names; she didn't deserve it.

"No, you're lying. I see the way you look at her. You never looked at me like that way", she argued. Wow, looks like she does have some brains.

"Ok, lets just be straight ok. You know I don't believe in love shit. I can never love or be loved. I just wanted to get into her pants.. only wanted to get in to her pants. Nothing more and nothing less", I told her.

"Really?", she asked.

"Really", I confirmed her. "But you love me? Right?", she asked again. "I love you more than you can think", I answered her and rolled my eyes internally for her brainless head. Really? Was she that dumb?. I just now said in clear words that I don't love, what part of "I don't love" did she not get?. This time I literally rolled my eyes at her smartness. She moved forward and hugged me tightly.

"I love you too", she said in ear, almost seductively. I smirked at her attempts. She was just way too dumb. Just then, the door opened and my secretary walked in to inform me about the meeting. I removed Samantha's arms from my shoulders and showed her to the door.

"I'll meet you later", I smiled at her and closed the door before she could say anything. "Don't let her in next time. No matter what happens, just don't let her in my office. Get the guards to have a ban on her in entering the building or whatever you need to do", I told my secretary with anger in my voice.

She was nothing but a crack-whore. I had to do something about Samantha or she'll definitely create problems in the future and I can't have any of that right now because I wanted to go a step further with Rebecca and I wanted to make her totally comfortable with me. I wanted her to tell me everything.

I knew that she was still hesitant with me and she still was not truly comfortable in my presence even after so many weeks and come to think of it; we have been dating for more than three weeks and the time went by so fast.

I wanted her to tell me each and everything without any second thought.

Keep me as her first priority and last.

Tell me each and every problem and discuss all her tensions with me and let loose.

I hadn't met her since last some days due to my busy schedule and I had to get rid of the meeting as soon as possible because I had already planned a surprise dinner for Rebbeca.

I had made extreme efforts on this surprise and to make her smile. Lets see if she'll like my surprise and give me the reaction that I expect.
---