"That was interesting," Sanem spoke as she started to take her hat off.

"Don't!" Can semi yelled, Sanem just looked at him. "Just in case they come back, they won't know who you really are."

"Can, why do you want Polen to think your gay?" Sanem's looked quizzed. Everyone noticed and they all let the room.

Can cupped her face, and brought it up, tracing the little bit of skin that he was able to feel, "Because I want to protect you, if Polen or Hüma find out who is really behind this disguise they are going to raise hell, and they'll make your life miserable, but you pretending to be a man. They will stay away, specially if I kiss you infront of everyone."

"Why would they?"

"Sanem you just saw them, they were both disgusted by the idea of me being gay. Even though I know Polen will not let go the subject until she is sure."

"And how are you planning to do that?"

"My beautiful girlfriend," Can open his legs to lower his body and be at Sanem's hight, "We are going to go out in public."

Sanem widen her eyes, "are you sure it will work?"

"Ohhh, yeah!"

"What will happen when they find out your not gay?"

"The press will always say stuff, good or bad. Once that happens I'll just tell the truth and everything will calm down."

"Ok."

"Sanem another reason I don't want them nor anyone to know is because I don't want Demet to find out your my girlfriend. I don't want her to find out your the woman of my life, she wants to break you and that will not happen. I know you are a lot stronger than what you let others see, but I don't want her to hurt you." Sanem was in tears, and he wiped them off.

She grabbed his hands from her face and brought one to her mouth and kissed it. Can closed his eyes at this gesture, and smiled. "I love you too Can Divit." Can took off real quick Sanem's beard and kissed her, she deepened the kiss making Can be a little surprised but he kept going. Coming out for some air, Can put their foreheads together, and Sanem sighted. "What? What is it?" He asked softly.

"I have to go?" She backed off from him, looking into his eyes.

"I know. I'll take you."

"No, they are going to follow you."

"But, Sanem I just told you I don't care of they call me gay."

"I know, but we said we are going to keep this a secret. So, let's leave this mysterious man, a mystery. They have pictures of me when you kissed me downstairs. But none of them really have my face because I was given them my back, so it could be anyone." Can smiled at her, he knew what she was doing. I'll go home talk to Leila and see when are we going to move out."

"Ok," he said without being able to protest.

Can open the door and everyone walked in, Sanem said buy to everyone and walked out. By the time she left the hospital, they were still lots of reporters outside, but no one noticed she was the 'man' that Can kissed at the stairs. Sanem got to Hande's house and took off her disguised.

Huma and Polen where at Huma's apartment, and Polen was pacing from side to side in the living room with a glass of wine, "It's impossible, it's impossible."

Huma was already dizzy from seeing Polen pacing in her living room and the only thing she was saying was it's impossible. "Polen, enough!" She yells. Polen freezes, Hüma has never yelled at her. "Girl, I'm dizzy just by looking at you go from left of the living room to the right of the living room, calm down for a sec and let's think.