14 | How to be gorgeous yet ruiner

Start from the beginning

She sighed before dragging one of the dining chairs and sat down, serving herself a cup of milk, though they were tons of meal on the table she only felt like having a cup of milk.

Juhaif finished his breakfast and left. Islam finished hers and waited a bit, but seemed like the whole household were asleep. She got tired and went upstairs to change in to something nice. She would just snap some pictures before everyone wakes up.

***
It was almost eleven a.m when she saw Aunt and Uncle coming out to have breakfast. That was when Husna woke up too.

After praying Zuhr salah she and Husna became bored and started playing Xbox. They got tired and stopped, not many girls like it.

"How about we play opposite saying game?" Islam suggested. And Husna thought it's a nice idea.

"You go first." Husna assured.

"Okay." Islam answered, and Husna thought she had already started. So she quickly replied with 'bad' that made Islam eyed her. When Husna realised what she did they both chuckled up at that.

"Audible." Islam started.
"In audible." Husna bawled.

"Modern." said Islam.
"Ancient." replied Husna.

"Praise." Islam said.

Husna seemed thoughtful for a moment.

Islam smiled, and squeezed Husna's hands, "well sis if I don't praise you, I will..."

Husna got the hint, so she quickly said, "blame."

They finished up the game and have now started watching a drama on Nickelodeon which was about a son having a thief of a dad that wanted the son to follow his league, but the kid chose being a knight instead.

While they were deeply engaged in watching the drama, Juhaif showed up in the living room with a lamborghini's key in hand, the key was slightly dangling, and that caught their attention. They turned to him.

"Assalamu alaik!" they greeted. And he answered them. Husna asked if he was going somewhere as she noticed the key in his hand. Plus his dressing showed he was going out. He was wearing a white shirt, with a red jacket atop, and a black pants. His red and black sneakers matched with his black bag pack and finally an aldo wristwatch on his wrist.

"Yup. Aunt sauda's. Fawad's leaving tomorrow." he answered.

Islam slightly nodded. So, the laconic knows how to say things he's not even asked of? Or maybe it's because it was Husna that asked him.

The moment he turned to leave, Islam remembered how badly she wanted to go to Aunt Sauda's. There was a satchel she left there and needs the earplugs inside. So maybe this is the right time. Besides, she missed Aunt Saudah. Without second thought she blurted out, "Husna please let's follow him along."

"Well I don't want to be in that house."

Islam sighed, and looked towards the door. She was surprised to see him still standing. She thought he'd already left.

When Juhaif saw Islam still glued to her seat, he decided to ask whether she was still going.

"Ain't you going?"

"Oh! I thought you won't wanna go with me."

"Why not? It's not like I will give you my car to drive so you end up bumping it like last time."

Islam huffed out air at that. While Husna tried suppressing her laughter.

Islam knew time was against her to change in to different clothes. So she decided to go like that. But then she remembered her handbag was upstairs. She quickly ran and brought it, putting her phone inside. And that's when she decided to grab one of Husna's black hijabs. She wore it and made her way downstairs.