20

"That's about it for today's meeting."Harry said as men immediately rushed up from their seats and collected their notes, calling their wife's to tell them they will be soon home or children to say that they are one their way to pick them up from school.

I on the other hand completed to write the notes down and only when everybody was outside I was able to pull my eyes up from the papers and finally take a breath. I got up and started to place the papers in the right order. I felt to large arms placing themselves on my waist while softly pulling me into a hard but warm chest.

"You can't even imagine how many men were looking at you like a piece of meat. It took a lot of effort for me to not to get up and smash their faces." He said while his hands lightly squeezed my waist.

"Then maybe I shouldn't come to the meetings. I mean I'm always bored and only taking notes. It wouldn't surprise me if I would fall as-" Harry cut me off "No you will come to them because I want you to be here, I will go crazy if you won't be here by my side." He whispered in my ear and lightly kissed my neck. I turned my head to the side so I could see Harry and smiled. Seeing him smiling back made me smile even more.

I snapped out of the moment and continued to sort the papers. Harry went to his previous seat to take his papers and his phone.

"Ready?" He asked when he got all of his things.

"Yes." I answered and kissed Harry's cheek. He smiled and kissed my forehead. It was the only moment in office where I could show my affection towards him. The only place where no one could see us but also for a short amount of time.

Well his office too but he almost all of the time was on phone with business partners and writing papers. We exited the meeting room and went to his office. As we stepped inside, Harry went to his table and threw the maps and papers on his desk.

"I'm so fucking tierd." He huffed and leaned against his desk. He rubbed his eyes with his palms and threw his head back. And that looked extremely sexy but he looked so tierd. Awww. I walked towards him but he didn't see me. I hugged him and he jumped from surprise. When he understood what is happening he hugged me back.

His large hands moved down to my butt and squeezed. I let out something between a gasp and a moan. Harry groaned and pulled me closer.

His head dips into the croak of my neck sucking harshly on the skin there before darting his tongue out to soothe the stinging mark he left.

"Wait, wait Harry, someone could come in." I breathed out and pulled back. As if on cue there was a knock at the door.

Harry huffed and said "Come in."

I sat down on the couch just as the door opened reveling Louis.

I smiled towards him and took a look outside the window. It was May and it was starting to get warmer and warmer everyday.

"Hey Lou." Harry said and went for a hug. Wow. Are they that close?

"Harry I need a little favor from you." Louis said with a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Which is.."

"Uhmm, I wanted to ask the rest of the day off, I kinda have a date with Eleanor and I want to purpose to her." He said his eyex full of love.

"What are u still doing here." Harry shouted "Come back when you have no different answer than an Yes." He smiled.

Awwww so cuuute.

Louis said thank you and ran out.

"God, they should have been married already and have had babies." Harry muttered. This made me laugh. I started to laugh uncontrollably and Harry's head snapped to me. He raised an eyebrow.

"Y-your such a-a-a softie." I managed to get out till I started to laugh again.

"I'm not. Besides they really should have been." Harry pouted.

"Okay, okay.....softie." I smiled and saw a small smile apear on Harry's lips.

He really is cute.

BOSS // Harry Styles (R)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara