16

We were now in the plane back to New York. We have been flying for a while and all that time I was sleeping but my stomach decided to demand some food. I took the blanket off of myself and slipped on black cardigan. We were flying with Harry's private plane. He said that it had a few technical problems last time so that's why we took the public plane in the first time. His plane had bed, I mean c'mon the bed was screaming for me to sleep in it. It was so comfortable. I made my way to the mini bar and took out some chips and coke. Don't judge me, I know how healthy I am. Note the sarcasm.

Walking back to the tv and the little couch I saw Harry on it, doing some paperwork. He was so into it he didn't even see me until I sat next to him.

"Oh hey, your up." He said not taking his eyes off the papers. I kinda felt left out.

I mumbled a quiet hey and opened my chips. Now I'm not sure if I even want to eat. I put the chips and the coke down on the floor, next to the chair.

I rose up from my seat and walked behind Harry. He still didn't take his eyes off the papers. I looked over his shoulder to see him write his signature on some lines as well as his company name.

I placed my hands lightly on his shoulders and I could feel him tense under my touch.

A little devilish smirk made its way to my lips.

Oh..Harry, Harry....

"Malory, stop it, I can't concentrate when you do that.." He said, his voice now more raspy. He still didn't take his eyes off of the papers. Damn it, Harry.

I leaned closer to his ear and whispered "Oh really, Mr. Styles.."

"R-really Malory, stop it.." He stuttered his voice coming out sort of shaky. I loved the effect I had on him.

I slid my hands little more down till my hands were up to his shirt collar. I tangled one of my hand is his curls slightly tugging them while my other hand opened the 2 first buttons of his shirt. I heard a moan leave his mouth and that made me go even further. I whispered in his ear " Mmm Mr. Styles, you look so frustrated, you need to loosen up."

I popped a few more buttons open till the white shirt was opened completely and I was given amazing view of his toned torso.

The paperwork was already forgotten and Harry was under my control, under my spell.

I placed small kisses on his jaw while my hands ran up an down his torso. I reached the spot just right under his ear and a raspy moan fell from Harry's lips.

I moved in front of him and looked in his dark eyes. They were so dark and full of lust. The lust clouding those beautiful emerald coloured eyes.

Without any warning He pulled me down onto him, straddling him. He left wet kisses down my jaw moving to my neck. He sucked and bit my neck, a moan coming out from both me and him. His erection was rubbing against me. His lips moved back up to my neck until he reached my ear and whispered "I want you so, so bad...You are driving me insane."

He attacked my lips, once again kissing me roughly and passionately. My lips were already starting to feel sore from Harry's kisses. I whimpered and tugged his hair when I felt him grind against me. He stood up making me be more pressed into his erection, his lips never leaving mine.

I heard a door open and I was slowly laid down on a soft surface. It's like my brain stopped working, I mean i'm in a bed, with my boss. The only thing I could think about was how good it felt to have his bulge pressing against my core. He sat up still straddling me and took of his white dress shirt giving me a view of his broad, bare shoulders. He leaned down again kissing me a bit more softly but you could still feel his dominant side. ''You did this to me'' He mumbled against my lips slowly grinding against me. He sat me up more, taking off my carding leaving me in my navy blue lace bra. Laying me down again, he waist no time and began exploring. His hands traveled up my sides and down my hands, He left wet kisses on my stomach slowly moving up to my chest. He put one of his big hand on my left breast and lightly squeezed making me moan out his name. He reached behind me and unclasped my bra throwing it across the room. His arms reached up to my breasts and cupped them bringing his mouth lower. A loud moan escaped my lips when he licked my nipples, making them more harder then they already were. While he was sucking one of my nipples the other hand was massaging the other.

''Mmmmm I want you so bad baby.'' He moaned out making me moan just from hearing his raspy voice.

''Do you want me to fuck you?'' He asked looking in my eyes...

Before I could answer a moaned out 'yes' there was a knock on the door.

Harry grunted and shouted ''EVERY FUCKING TIME.'' Leaving me one the bed, he got up and took long strides to the door, he opened the door and yelled ''WHAT?''

A quiet voice then spoke, hr voice trembling: '' S-sir we a-are ab-bout to land.'' The girl sounded so frightened. I feel bad for her, I know that gaze that Harry gives you when he is furious. But I also, I feel bad for myself, I mean, I was about to get the D. I wanted him so bad. Actually scratch that, I still want him. He slammed the door in her face and looked at ne with that angry look in his eyes but his eyes immediately softened when he saw me. He let out a loud sigh.

''Get dressed, were about to land'' He said coming closer to me.

''Harry- ''

''Just get dressed Malory.'' He said picking up his shirt and striding out the door.