7

The kiss was intense and full of lust. His lips moving fast and hard. Mr.Styles tongue entering my mouth forcefully. His body pushing me more into the wall. His hands from my waist sliding to my butt squeezing it, making me gasp.

Mr.Styles picked me up never breaking the kiss and started walking somewhere until he placed me on something soft. I was now on the black leather couch and Mr. Styles on top of me.

"Mr Styles you-" His lips traveled down my jaw to my neck kissing softly. Another moan escaped my lips when he found my sweet spot on my jaw bone near my left ear.

I was now realizing that he is my boss. I can't do this. We can't do this.

"Mr. Styles stop, please" I said quietly trying to hold back my moans.

"Do you really want me to?" he said and continued to suck my sweet spot, grazing his teeth in my skin, leaving a mark.

"Mr.Styles please..St-" My body betrayed me as another moan escaped my lips when he put his arm on my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"No. I won't, you're mine." His words sent shivers down my spine.

A loud noise rang through the office.Thank God..If it wouldn't have rang I would probably end up having sex with my boss.

He muttered some profanities and climbed off of me making his way to the desk where the phone was.

"Styles" He snapped into the phone.

"No I'm busy." He said.

yeah.. right.

"Why the hell did you do that" He now was yelling. Wow I never thought that Mr. Styles would look so scary when he's angry..still really hot.

Did I just say that?

Stupid, stupid Malory.

Mr.Styles was tugging at the end of his hair. He looked really frustrated.

"Okay, I'll be there in 10 minutes" He spoke and ended the call.

"I have meeting in 5 minutes but this isn't over" He said clearly angry.

There was a small click signalizing that the door was unlocked. I instantly went out of his office and ran away from him. literally ran. I didn't go to my office I was going where my feet were carrying me. My feet were carrying me to the nearest club. I just decided to get drunk and get laid. Yes I'm not so good as you think.

I ordered six shots of vodka..that should calm my nerves...

****

Hello guys I'm so sorry for not updating..I just was really busy and I had 4 exams and graduation party and yeah...

but here ya go :))

Stay happy and beautiful!

Sisi :**