5

The loud banging was driving me insane. It was going on for about 15 minutes. I knew that the old man told me that there could be noise from the neighbour but I never knew it could be that bad..I just couldn't take it anymore..I got up from my bed and threw on my pink pyjama shorts and black silky top.While I was sleeping it got hot so I took them of and I'm sure as hell I won't go there only in my pyjama so I thew on a black hoodie and wore some fuzzy socks.I'm sure I look like a teenage girl with all the pyjama thing and my hair in every direction possible.

I still didn't have a bed so I slept on the couch that I bought and the movers placed it here in the living room. I unlocked my door and went to the floor above. I knocked on the door. More like banged my fist against the hard wood..after a moment I heard  shuffling behind the door. Then I heard heavy footsteps behind the door and after a little 'click' sound the door opened reviling...

"Mr. Styles?" No way. No freaking way he's my neighbour. I could feel the steam coming from my head and I was a boiling from anger..

"Miss White..what a surprise." He said scanning me from my toes to my head. I felt insecure when his eyes traveled up and down my body and I heard him intake a breath sharply. He still was checking me out and I crossed my arms on my chest.  "Can I help you?" He asked biting on his bottom lip.
Damn that was sexy.

No, wait snap out of it.

You are angry...

"Yes." I answered and he leaned his bare shoulder on the door frame.I only noticed now that he wasn't wearing a shirt only black Calvin Klein boxers..wow he had tattoos..

"Enjoying the view?" Mr. Styles interrupted my thoughts. I blushed and said: "Could you stop that annoying banging coming from your apartment" I asked.

"Some people want to have a good sleep" I said stepping a bit closer to him.

"Oh really, well you have enough time to sleep. Work starts at 8am.."

"Well I do want to enjoy my sleep so I'm not cocky like you all the day." I said and his expression turned into a smirk. Seriously how could this be amusing?

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked getting closer..

"It means that some people don't want to be angry all day...because they hadn't had a good night sleep." I say my tone a bit louder this time..

"Oh so what you mean to say is that I can't fuck in my own home?" He asked raising an eyebrow.., "That's a shame.." He smirked and I knew he still hadn't finished.. "Then I guess I should go to your apartment" He said and stepped out of the apartment, closer to me.

"Please, I will be going now, Goodnight Mr. Sty-"

"Baby are you coming?" A small high pitched voice asked from behind..

"Yes, Go back to the bedroom and wait!" Mr.Styles said and huffed.

"We'll finish this conversation tomorrow." He said and turned around stepping into his apartment and locking the door.

I went back to my own apartment and somehow I was wide awake. I coudn't sleep anymore. Thank god there weren't any noises from them fucking but I still couldn't sleep..I tossed and turned on the couch and after I finally understood that I won't fall asleep anymore I got up and went to the kitchen. The new coffee maker that I bought yesterday came in really handy.. I pushed the button that said 'Caffe Latte' and the machine started to make my drink. While I was changing clothes to some old shirt and sweats my mind trailed to Mr. Styles.. Why was he like that towards me..

It was like he was mad at me all the time. For no good reason.

Must be the no sleeping part. He's to busy. with sex so he doesn't get any sleep. Maybe he should try sleep therapy instead of sex therapy.

I decided that I could start to paint the second floor. I took my drink, a can of paint and went upstairs. I took a sip of my drink and tied my hair in a high ponytail. I opened the can and dipped the paint roll in the colour. I decided to paint my bedroom in a light shade of grey. I love minimalistic style. I wanted my room to be as uncluttered as possible. The paint job was actually really exhausting and after 2 hours I could feel my eyelids starting to close. I only painted a half of my room. I closed the paint can and undressed from the stained clothes. I got comfortable on my couch and drifted to sleep.