2

I woke up not having any idea what time it was. I unlocked my phone and saw that it was 7:10...

WAIT..WHAT? NO..NO..

Fuck, I'm gonna be late. I quickly stood up from my bed, not bothering to take a shower. I threw on a new pair of light blue skinny jeans and black, long sleeved blouse, running to the bathroom and quickly brushing my teeth and applying my makeup.

I took a granola bar and yogurt and threw them in my bag, so I can eat them later. I put on my high heels and grabbed my jacket, making my way to work.

****

7:58. Yes! I made it in time.

I quickly made my way to my office, and HELL YEAH! I've got my own office, but the sad part is that it's right next to Mr. Styles office. My office is really cute. There is a glass wall that shows me the beautiful view of the city. I wonder how sunsets would look from up here. The rest of the room is a light gray colour with black and white details. I had a big desk that had the top made of glass and a black leather office chair. Oh yeah, that's gonna be my new best friend. Don't worry I didn't forget food, it's still my bestie. On another wall there was a black frame and something written in it. I couldn't see it from the other side of the room so I got closer.

'You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have'.

Wow that's really inspirational.

***

The day kept going on and there were millions of papers to work on.

Mr.Styles is in meetings all the time. I wonder how he manages to even breath with this kind of schedule. My thoughts were interrupted by the phone ringing.

The name on the screen showed 'Styles', so I answered immediately.

"What can I help you with Mr. Styles?"

"Please come to my office. Now." and with that he hung up. I knew he was an ass, but now it looks like he's the biggest ass I have ever met.

I stood up and made my way to his office. Before I stepped in, I checked my outfit to make sure I look presentable. I knocked on the door and heard a loud 'come in' as an answer.

Once I stepped inside I saw Mr.Styles storming around the room.

"Where are the papers for today's meeting?" he asked

"I sent them to you in the morning."

"Well then please explain me why can't I find them."

"I'm 100% sure that I sent them to you, I made sure."

"And I'm 100% sure if I don't get them you'll be out of here." He yelled

"Mr. Styles calm down. I can send them to you again."

"What are you waiting for? Go and do it!"

I stepped outside of his office and went to my office. How can he be such a jerk? I mean I didn't even do anything wrong, it's not my fault that he lost the documents. Anyway, what choice do I have. I guess I just need to cope with it.

***

I guess the meeting went well since Mr.Styles was smiling. I was going to get some water when suddenly I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw a good looking guy with beautiful blue eyes and brown hair.

"I'm so sorry.." I apologized

"It's okay but be more careful next time love." He chuckled and made me smile.

"Sorry I didn't catch your name." He said

"Oh.. I'm Malory. Nice to meet you...."

"-Louis Tomlinson" He smiled.

"Well it was nice meeting you Mr.Tomlinson-"

"Please call me Louis." He interrupted.

"Well then Louis. I really need to get back to work. Bye." I said and waved to him..

Well I guess all businessmen aren't as grumpy as Mr.  Styles. Thank God.

.......................

Anyway thanks for reading. I actually thought that no one will read but there was a girl that said 'update'. so it means that there is someone who actually reads this :)

Thank you @moron101 this chapter is for you :)

Love u guys 😊