''But this isn't just my power, it's all of it. Taking everything from me could hurt me. Or worse.'' The Noodle Man's Daughter replied, backing into the rock wall.

''Heh, no plan is perfect,'' Chen told her.

''You care more for your power than your own daughter.'' His daughter replied, a hint of disgust in her voice.

''Without power, I'm insignificant. Is that what you want? An insignificant father?'' Chen asked her, faking sadness.

''I never had a choice, did I?'' Skylor asked. ''You should have never taken off the chains.''

''Get her!'' Her father ordered. Chope and Kapau went at her, but she dodged, using shadow to get out of reach.

''You're not insignificant, you're pitiful!'' Skylor shouted to her father.

''How long do I have to listen to these insults? Will someone please seize her?'' Chen questioned. 

Skylor then grabbed a rocket board, and flew out of the cave on it, while Clouse chanted using his Dark Magic to try and stop her from leaving.

''The Blade-Copter is fixed. Do you still want to leave the island?'' Asked a cultist.

''Argh, what do you think? Course not, I want her! Kaput, Flip-Flop, after her!'' Chen ordered.

 ''Actually, it's pronounced Kapau, and Chope—'' Kapau corrected him, and Chen growled, making them get into their vehicles. 

''Why didn't anyone ever tell me raising a daughter would be this difficult?'' The Father of Noodle Daughter asked his right-hand man.

---

''Chen just figured out Skylor's powers can finish the spell. She's in danger.'' Griffin said as he appeared.

''He's replaced his Elemental staff with the Elements in his daughter,'' Garmadon replied.

''Where?'' Kai asked.

 ''Other side of the island.'' The Master of Speed answered.

''I'm going after her.'' The Fire Ninja told the others.

''We all are. Jay, Zane, you take the mech and buggy. Cole and I will take the Roto Jet. Lloyd, you've got your Elemental Energy Dragon. (Y/n), you have your hoverboard and Nya, how fast will she go?'' Garmadon asked the Samurai Girl.

''Fast enough,'' Nya answered.

(Y/n) grabbed her hoverboard that had been leaning on a nearby tree and got on it, looking at the others.

''Everyone else stay here and guard the camp. Let's get a move on!'' Garmadon told the others.

The Master of Metal watched Lloy summon his dragon and fly off. ''Karlof wish he could do that.''

''Ninja, go!'' The boys shouted.

''So there I was the Helmet of Darkness at my feet, destiny in my grasp. Wait a minute, where'd everybody go?'' Dareth asked, surrounded by Kabuki and realising the others were already gone.

The Ninja explored the jungle, looking for the Master of Amber.

''Watch out for booby traps. Chen's rigged this whole island.'' Nya told the others.

''Read you loud and clear,'' Jay replied.

 ''Be careful, Zane. At this speed, I cannot analyze approaching obstacles.'' Pixal advised Zane.

''There isn't any time. We have to—Whoa!'' Zane said, and his vehicle flipped, and he fell out of it, rolling to a stop at the edge of a cave. He stood up and fell in backwards into a cave. 

''Zane!'' Jay and (Y/n) shouted at the same time.

''Whoa! Carry on the mission without me!'' Zane shouted back. (Y/n) was hesitant, but gave him a nod, and he nodded in return.

''He'll be all right. We have to stay on Skylor. She's too important.'' Kai told the others, trying to keep focus.

---

(Y/n) followed Garmadon and Clouse after they had fallen off the Rotor Jet.

''One of these days, your son will have to stand on his own without his dear father.'' Clouse sneered with contempt.

''Not today!'' Garmadon replied, and the two leapt at each other and fought mid-air.

Clouse fired dark magic at the formerly four-armadon, who dodged.

''You're gonna have to do better than that if you want to get rid of me, Clouse,'' Garmadon told the Master of Dark Arts.

''I have other things up my sleeves,'' Clouse replied, chanting as he created a portal. 

''You've opened the Cursed Realm! Are you mad!?'' The formerly evil lord shouted, grabbing onto a branch. 

There was a distant howl of wind from inside the portal, making (Y/n) shudder.

''You banished the Anacondrai Generals there. It's time you answer to them!'' Clouse shouted.

The branch Garmadon was holding onto broke, and he grabbed a vine to keep himself from being sucked into the portal. ''You coward! Letting dead generals do your dirty work!''

''You grow wiser in your years, Garmadon. There's nothing to save you. Take in your last moments, Lord Garmadon, and know that it was I who defeated you. And I who will take your title. I, Lord Clouse!'' The Noodle Man's Right-Hand Man declared.

''Never rest on your laurels, because you lower your guard,'' Garmadon replied, using his vine to grab Clouse's leg. 

''You fool! You're...you're pulling us both in!'' Clouse screamed.

Garmadon climbed up over Clouse. ''No, just you.'' He then pushed Clouse in, and an enraged scream came from the portal as it closed. ''I always hated Magic.''

Suddenly, the familiar face of the Captain of Chaos flashed before her eyes. Soulless, blood-red eyes with skin dark as night, with purple fire lighting up his face.

As if she was in a trance, the world seemed to tilt, and she felt like there was nothing supporting her feet, while she looked up at the clouds, seeing the floating pieces of cotton get further and further away from her.

Then, everything became pitch-black.

Duun dun duuuun

As always, don't forget to vote, comment and share this story if you love it!

It helps to leave a nice comment :)

Have a great day, or night, wherever you are!

See ya Bookworms.

WriterAgreste, over & out!