188.

nobody's pov
june 30th
10:00 am

minho had woken up much more earlier than jisung, leaving the boy alone with his thoughts once more. the elder didn't know what to do about the situation, or how to even solve it. after all, it wasn't his problem that he made, but, it was his relationship that was at stake. minho sighed out, as he tried his best to quietly escape jisung's bed without waking the younger up. once the boy was sure that jisung was still asleep, he left the room and went into soojin's, asking if he could talk to her.

"you know, you don't have to ask if you can talk to me." the girl pointed out, pausing her show to focus her attention on the boy.

"well, you could've been doing something important, so it's good to ask." minho responded, walking over to the girl's bed and sitting on the edge.

"nah, i was just watching a drama." soojin said as she sat up, pushing her hair behind her ears, "what's up?"

"i have absolutely no fucking idea what to do." minho confessed, "i found out the reasoning as to why jisung did what he did, but it only made me more upset."

"what's the reasoning?" the girl questioned, tilting her head.

the elder sighed out, "basically, junghyun texted jisung as a way of fucking with our relationship and an attempt of blackmail." the boy paused, "but, jisung wasn't even phased and ended up going along with it, in attempt of getting my attention."

"so, it was an attempt of making you jealous gone wrong?" soojin raised an eyebrow, "he could've made you jealous by doing something so damn simple, not involve this pussy bitch."

"i guess it's maybe because i don't get jealous anymore?" minho shrugged, "but i don't feel like i need to be jealous, because i know jisung is mine."

"man, i should've pulled some shit like this when mingyu wasn't talking to me." soojin shook her head, "imagine the reaction i would've gotten."

minho started laughing, shaking his head with the girl. "at least you two didn't do petty shit and are working on fixing the downfall." he pointed out.

the girl nodded her head, "i mean, i don't know if i'm going to date him again, but, we're still fixing it anyways."

"that's good." the boy softly smiled, "at least that makes one of us who knows how to fix their relationship."

"honestly, you should get back at jisung." soojin suggested, "make him jealous."

"that's fighting fire with fire, and that's not good." minho pointed out, shaking his head, "i want to try and fix it, but i don't know how."

"for starters, make jisung block that bitch." soojin told the elder, "he shouldn't even have contact with him in the first place."

"yeah, i'm going to have to talk to him later." the boy huffed out, laying on his side, "i don't want a relationship with restrictions, but, i don't want him in contact with that shit."

"and it's understandable." soojin nodded, "i just hope nothing gets blown out of proportion when you talk to him."

"me too." minho sighed out, about to say something else before being interrupted by the girl's door opening.

the two teenagers looked over, seeing hyunsoo crying as he held onto his stuffed animal and softly whisper out his sisters name. soojin quickly sat up, reaching over with her arms out to pick up her brother, "what's wrong, baby?"

"i miss mom and dad." the younger whimpered out, resting his head on top of soojin's shoulder.

"do you want to call them?" she asked, earning a nod from the boy.

the girl reached over, grabbing her phone and going to her contacts. soojin ran her fingers through hyunsoo's hair as the phone rang, trying her best to relax her brother.

minho got up from where he was laying, moving next to soojin and holding onto hyunsoo's free hand. "it's okay, hyunnie." the elder softly spoke, trying to reassure the younger.

hyunsoo held onto minho's hand, which he ended up letting go of once his parents picked up. the younger looked at the phone, then at soojin, "how do you put on facetime?"

the girl looked over, pressing on the facetime button, "there you go, baby."

the younger boy immediately felt happier once he saw his parents, as he moved in between minho and soojin. hyunsoo had his arm wrapped around his stuffed animal, and his sister's phone in the other hand. hyunsoo ended up talking to his parents for a few minutes, until he stopped crying and felt better. once the boy felt better and told his parents that he loved them, he ended the call and passed his sisters phone back to her, thanking her.

"do you feel better now, baby?" the girl asked, setting her phone on top of the nightstand.

hyunsoo nodded his head, "i just felt homesick."

"it's okay to feel homesick, hyunnie." minho told the younger, "but just know you can always come to us and we'll be here."

"thank you both." the younger softly smiled as he sat up, "now i'm gonna go wake up jian because i miss him."

the two teenagers laughed at the boy, nodding their heads. hyunsoo got off the bed, holding his stuffed animal and waving at the elders with his free hand before leaving the room.

"i don't want him to leave." minho confessed the moment hyunsoo left, "can't we just rip up the plane ticket back to malaysia?"

"dude, how do you think i feel?" soojin questioned, "i don't wanna be away from my baby brother."

"we should accidentally lose the plane ticket back." minho suggested, air quoting when he said, 'accidentally.'

the girl laughed at the elder, "i wish."

the two then sat in silence, not knowing what to say. minho was thinking about the situation with jisung, while soojin became bored. soojin hummed out, looking over at minho and flicking his forehead, "stop getting lost in your thoughts and watch a drama with me."

"what drama?" the boy questioned, looking over.

"he is psychometric with the one and only beautiful park jinyoung." soojin responded, grabbing her remote and turning on the tv, "it's good, i promise."

minho nodded his head, grabbing a pillow from behind him and holding onto it, "let's watch it then, you loser."

the girl smiled, turning on the drama for the two to watch. soojin got off the bed, going over to her desk and grabbing the jacket off of it, only to wrap herself in it. minho looked over, raising an eyebrow, "isn't that changbin's?"

"yes." the girl smiled, "and he's never getting it back." she said, getting back into bed.

"you have a weird ass relationship going on with those two." minho shook his head, "offbrand poly."

soojin laughed at the boy, covering his mouth, "watch the drama, you loser."

the boy nodded his head, turning his attention back to the tv. to be honest, minho was thankful for soojin. it meant a lot to him that the girl was there for him, and watching the drama with the girl took his mind off of things. however, minho still had to talk to jisung about their situation, which, he was most definitely not prepared for.

authors note:
why is my tiktok fyp filled with horny teenage boys, acting as if they're getting head to certain songs. i came for the memes, not for your horny asses😔
also i have no idea what i'm doing and i have around 10 chapters before i finish this book and move onto the sequel and i'm semi stressed bc uHG
i need more drama hekshdkshsk
also i don't even know what to name the fucking sequel HHHH. all i know is i wanna keep the school theme but idk what to fucking NAME IIT
oh well, i'll figure it out eventually