60.

nobody's pov
april 3rd
10:00 pm

minho and jisung were sitting out on chairs, waiting for their flight number to be called in order to board their plane back home to korea. jisung rested his head on minho's shoulder, looking out through the window.

"minho," jisung softly said, gaining his attention, "thank you for flying over here and coming to see me, it really did make my experience here a lot better."

minho smiled at the younger, "i'm glad i could make your experience here better, and i'm glad i was able to be there for you when you got the final news."

jisung nodded his head in agreement, wrapping his arms around minho's arm closest to him and closing his eyes. minho glanced over, resting his hand on jisung's thigh and kissing the boy's forehead before laying his head against his.

"mommy, look!" a younger boy called out, tugging on his mother's sleeve, "those boys are dating!"

minho looked up and over at the younger, unsure if the child was disgusted by him and jisung, or in awe. the elder continued to pay attention to their conversation, wondering where it would lead.

"i know, baby." his mother giggled out, smiling at minho, "you always get so excited when you see two girls or two boys."

minho relaxed at the sentence, smiling at the two and feeling glad that he and his boyfriend weren't going to face discrimination.

"because it reminds me of you and mommy!" the boy said excitedly, as his smile was replaced with a frown, looking down, "i miss mommy."

minho decided to join in on the conversation, looking down at the younger boy, "where's your mommy at, bubba?"

"she's on the big airplane." he answered, "she flew all the way to china and has been there for ages!"

the younger boy's mother giggled as she shook her head, "she's only been there for two months."

"do you know how long two months is?" he questioned, "because i don't, but it felt like a really really really long time!"

minho laughed at the younger's sentence, along with jisung softly giggling to himself. the elder boy smiled, "two months is pretty long, i mean, you must've grown so much while your mommy was gone."

the boy nodded his head, "i grew three centimeters!" he said, holding up three fingers, "i'm becoming a big boy."

"three centimeters? that's a lot." minho smiled at him, "will your mommy even recognize you after the height gain?"

the younger gasped in shock, looking at his mother, "what if mommy doesn't recognize me because of how tall i've gotten?"

the mother just laughed once more, running her hand through her son's hair, "mommy will most definitely recognize her handsome boy, even after how tall you've gotten."

jisung opened his eyes and smiled softly at the lady, "how long have you and his mother been together for?"

"ten years." the lady smiled, "we met back in high school and went to the same university, luckily."

"that's quite a while." jisung nodded, "you two were lucky to be going to the same schools."

"it just so happened to be that fate was on our side." she responded, "what about you two? how long have you two been together?"

"five years." minho spoke up, "we did have this period where we broke up because we felt too young to be so in love, but we still acted like a couple anyways so nobody even counts our break up."

"i mean, i wouldn't either." she said, smiling, "especially considering you both look very happy in love."

"what is love?" the younger boy looked up, questioning the elder's.

"it's when you have a strong attraction to somebody and want to spend the rest of your life with them." jisung explained, "it's makes you feel very happy too."

"i'm in love with iron man." the young child said, making the elder ones laugh.

the three continued to talk, as the younger boy just played with his toys to entertain himself. they talked for an hour, up until jisung and minho's flight had to leave. the four said their goodbyes, and wished them the best of luck in their future. once jisung and minho got onto their flight, they both couldn't stop thinking about their own future together.

"little kids are so cute." minho told his boyfriend, "i'm starting to think i might want one when we're older."

jisung's eyes widened, taking his eyes away from the window and over to his boyfriend, "really?"

"do you not want one?" minho questioned, raising his eyebrows.

"no, i've been wanting one but i was afraid you didn't." jisung responded, "like, being with hyunsoo made me realize how much i want a kid in the future."

minho smiled softly, "we can look into adoption agencies when we're older and when we feel like the time is right." minho then looked at his boyfriend, "right now, i'm just trying to hoe it out."

jisung laughed at minho's sentence, "i've noticed, but i'm glad it's with me."

"actually, you're wrong," minho shook his head, "my hoe side only activates for dean."

"shut up, you're always saying you want to suck my dick or some gay shit like that." jisung shook his head back as he corrected his boyfriend.

"okay maybe i lied about it only activating for dean," minho confessed, "but i cant help it that i got the most beautiful boyfriend in the world."

jisung smiled at the elder, leaning over to him and kissing his cheek, "i love you, and your cliché gay ass."

minho smiled back, resting his head on top of the younger's head and intertwining their hands, softly kissing jisung's as he whispered back to the boy an, "i love you more."

authors note:
hOLY SHIET IM AT 19.2K READS SKSKSK
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH🥺🥺🥺I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH HHHHHHH
okay but lowkey i feel like maybe i update this too much and it annoys people bUT LIKE YOU GUYS STILL READ IT SO OMF SKSKS HHHH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL SJDJEJW