147.

messenger
texting: jisung

minho:
hey
are you up

jisung:
yeah i'm up
it's really late, baby
why are you awake?

minho:
i'm just having an emotional episode
and i really wish you didn't leave earlier
because now i feel super fucking lonely
and it doesn't help my episode

jisung:
hold on tight, baby
i'll be over soon, okay?

minho:
okay:(
i love you a lot

jisung:
i love you just as much, baby
i'll see you soon💖💓💗💞💝💕💘
read @ 2:00 am

nobody's pov
may 28th
2:00 am

jisung got out of his bed, unplugging his phone from the charger. the boy set his phone on his bed, as he walked over to his closet and grabbed a hoodie, throwing it on. jisung stood in front of his mirror, tying the drawstring on his sweatpants and adjusting his hoodie. the boy messed with his hair for a second, before walking back to his closet and opening the drawers, putting on socks. jisung then walked back to his bed, taking his phone off his bed and grabbing his wallet and keys off his night stand. jisung left his room, going downstairs and putting on a pair of slides. the boy then left his house, locking it behind him as he began his journey to the store, then minho's house.

2:25 am

jisung had just left the convenience store when he got a facetime call from his boyfriend. the younger looked down at his phone, answering the call, "hi, baby."

"where are you?" minho pouted, as he held onto a pillow for comfort.

"don't worry, i'll be over soon." jisung told the elder, "i just had to make a quick stop."

"i want you." the elder sighed out, "i don't want to be alone."

jisung looked down at his phone for a minute, feeling bad that his boyfriend had to feel a random outburst of sadness, "it's okay, baby. i'll be over soon, i promise."

"stay on the call, please." minho begged, "i don't want you to end it until you get here."

jisung nodded his head, looking back up so he could watch where he was going. the boy stayed on the call, talking to his boyfriend to comfort him until he got to the boy's house.

even though the boy arrived at the front door, he remained on the call until he reached minho's bedroom. jisung slightly struggled with unlocking the front door, since his hand were full, but he ended up doing it. the boy walked inside minho's house, closing the door behind him and locking it while taking his slides off. he then walked upstairs to minho's room, ending the call as he opened the boy's door and closed it behind him.

"hi my baby." jisung smiled softly, walking over to the boy and setting the bag of treats he bought on the boy's bed.

the elder boy sat up, still holding onto his pillow as he looked at jisung, "hi." he spoke quietly.

"are you feeling okay?" the younger questioned, moving in front of minho as he ran his fingers through the elders hair.

minho shook his head, "i don't even know what's wrong, i just feel sad and lonely."