125.

nobody's pov
may 19th
1:00 pm

"soojin, i need your phone!" hyunsoo bursted into the girls room, gaining her attention immediately.

"why?" she asked, "and i'm talking to felix, bubba."

"i just need to text jian real quick, please." the younger begged, giving his sister puppy dog eyes, "i want him coming over."

soojin sighed out as she gave into hyunsoo, handing him her phone. the younger smiled brightly as his small fingers skidded across the phone screen. the boy waited a second for jian to reply, practically squealing out once he saw the speech bubble pop up. once he got the confirmation that jian could come over, he handed soojin back her phone. the younger boy excitedly skipped out of soojin's room, as he couldn't wait to see jian again.

"he forgot to close my door." soojin sighed out as she knew she had to get up, "damn."

1:15 pm

hyunsoo heard the doorbell ring from upstairs, quickly running downstairs to greet jian. the younger boy unlocked the front door, opening it only to be greeted by jian's warm smile. hyunsoo could've sworn that the way he acted around jian made it obvious he liked him, since everything jian did made him melt.

"hi, hyunnie!" jian greeted the boy, opening his arms for a hug.

hyunsoo smiled softly, pushing the door open even more. jian walked inside, wrapping his arms around hyunsoo. hyunsoo felt complete in jian's grasp, as he held him back. the two then pulled away so hyunsoo could close the door and jian could take off his shoes.

"so, what do you wanna do?" hyunsoo asked the boy who thought about what he wanted to do for a minute.

"hm," the elder hummed, "i don't care, as long as i get to spend time with you."

the younger boy felt his heart skip a beat, and his cheeks turn red. "do you want to build a fort? i think it'd be fun."

jian nodded his head, taking hyunsoo by his hand and walking him upstairs. hyunsoo giggled at the fact, "you act like you own this house."

"i've been here so much i might as well start paying rent here." jian responded, opening hyunsoo's bedroom door.

"monopoly money doesn't count, ji." hyunsoo pointed out, earning a pout from the elder.

"then why does it have money in the title, huh?" jian sassed, "it counts."

"that's not how life works." the younger laughed, "if it was how it worked, i'd be buying what i want most."

"and what is that?" jian raised his eyebrows, suddenly intrigued.

"your love." hyunsoo responded without thinking, "i mean, your lovely personality! it's so cute." the boy said in attempt of saving himself.

jian smiled at the boy, "you already have all of my love, hyunnie."

hyunsoo didn't know how to react to jian's comment, so he did what he was best at, avoiding the topic. the younger boy crawled on top of his bed, taking a pillow off and throwing it at jian, "shush, it's now fort building time."

the two boys then proceeded in building the fort. it was at the end of hyunsoo's bed, to the bookshelf. there was a blanket on top of them, and below them, with pillows surrounding along with a pillow door.

"we should have a fort date." jian suggested to hyunsoo, who looked over at him in panic.

"a what now?" hyunsoo questioned, making sure he heard things correctly.

"a fort date." the elder repeated, "watch a movie, eat some snacks, cuddle."

"y-yeah." hyunsoo nodded his head, "i-i'll go get the snacks."

jian hummed out a response as hyunsoo left. the elder boy stayed back, looking for movies to watch. while the other remained upstairs, hyunsoo went through the pantry and grabbed a few snacks. the younger sighed out as he exited the pantry, feeling confusion from jian's words.

"does he like me or not?" the boy asked himself, walking over to the fridge and opening it with his empty hand. the younger tried his best to ignore the way he felt, but he just couldn't. once the younger got two the two water bottles, he closed the fridge door and walked back upstairs.

"ji, can you open the fort for me?" he questioned as he struggled to close his door with his foot, since both of his hands were full.

jian then pushed the pillow out of the way, as he then helped hyunsoo by taking the food and drinks from him and setting them down. hyunsoo got into the fort, closing it back up as he laid down and glanced over at jian who went back to searching for a movie. the younger boy sighed out, gaining the elder's attention.

"are you okay, hyunnie?" jian asked, looking over at the boy.

hyunsoo then sat up, "if i asked you something, i would get the honest truth, right?"

jian nodded his head, setting down his phone to the side and turning completely to face hyunsoo, "what's up?"

"do you like me?" the younger questioned, ripping it off like a bandage.

"so you finally caught on." jian smiled at the boy, "thinking i've liked tuah this entire time."

"wait." hyunsoo paused, "so you do?" he asked, "you like me?"

"yeah." jian giggled, "you're really oblivious, you know."

hyunsoo's expression turned from offended to a pout, "no i am not!"

"you've caught me staring at you several times and just play it off as if i was looking at something behind you when most times, there's not." the elder pointed out, "and i hinted so hard when we were getting milkshakes but you picked to believe that i like tuah."

"shut up you meanie." hyunsoo whined, "you big meanie weenie."

jian smiled at hyunsoo, "so, do you like me back?"

hyunsoo nodded his head, "a lot." he confessed, "you make me happier than dinosaur chicken nuggets."

jian started giggling, "you're so cute, hyunnie." the boy said as he started smiling again, "i can't say you make me happier than something because you're the first thing to ever make me this happy."

the younger smiled back, as he then wrapped his arms around jian's waist and made him lay back. hyunsoo rested his head on the boy's shoulder, "movie."

"but wait, you didn't let me do what i wanted to do." jian pouted, turning his head to look at the younger.

"what is it?" hyunsoo asked, looking up at jian.

jian softly smiled, kissing the younger boy on top of his forehead, "thank you for being the best crush ever."

hyunsoo smiled softly back, laying his head back down on jian's shoulder as he felt peace, "and thank you for being mine."

authors note:
the gay babies confessed gays😔🤙
i don't know if i will make them date because they're ten but then again i was cupid and hooked my friends back up in fifth grade and now we're going into eleventh grade and they've been dating since so!!1!1!1!1!!
the power of my love shot😔🤙
I NEED TO STOP THAT EMOJI COMBO ELSJSJS