154.

nobody's pov
may 31st
8:00 pm

minho let himself into jisung's house, since the younger hadn't answered the door when he knocked. the boy walked upstairs to jisung's room, opening the boy's door. the elder boy then stopped in the doorway, as did jisung, who finished taking a shower and had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"i-" minho couldn't find the words to say, "s-should i leave?"

jisung raised his eyebrows, noticing that minho started to slowly go into gay panic. the younger came up with an idea, as he thought it'd be fun to tease minho, "well, where's the fun in that?" the boy questioned, "haven't you been waiting for this?"

the elder stood there, not knowing what to say. the boy turned his attention away from jisung, looking to the wall that was next to him, "what a nice shade of light grey." the boy pointed out, "w-when was this house built?"

jisung started to laugh, "where'd your confidence go?"

"i don't expect to see my boyfriend half fucking naked when i walk into his room." minho turned back to jisung, "i thought you were being lazy and didn't want to open the door for me."

the younger shook his head, "maybe i should've waited a little longer so we could've showered together."

minho's breath hitched at the thought, "i-i'm g-gonna go wait downstairs."

the elder boy then quickly shut the door to jisung's room, as he went downstairs to try and calm his panicked self down. jisung remained in his room, laughing at how shy minho got. the younger then changed into a white shirt and grey sweats.

"you can come back now." jisung yelled towards downstairs, opening his door.

"i don't trust you." minho crossed his arms, "you're probably going to make me get shocked again."

the younger rolled his eyes, walking back to his bathroom and hanging up the towel. the boy walked out of his room, going to the staircase and looking down at minho, "i got clothes on now, you baby."

"i didn't expect-" the boy gave up on arguing his side, rolling his eyes before walking back upstairs.

jisung waited for minho at the top of the stairs, raising an eyebrow at the elder once he met him, "expect what?" he questioned, "what you'll see in the future?"

"shut up." minho shook his head.

"i could perform a show for you right now if you wanted." the younger started to tease minho.

"i came here to cuddle." minho pouted, walking into jisung's room and laying on the boy's bed, "why can't i be soft in peace?"

"cause being soft is gay." jisung responded as he sat down on the edge of his bed.

"you're gay." the elder said, grabbing a pillow from behind him and hugging it.

"i know, we've been dating for five years." the younger laughed.

"what was the original date of us dating?" minho questioned, furrowing his eyebrows as he tried to think.

"september twelfth." jisung said immediately, shocked that minho forgot, "how could you forget? you asked me specifically on that day as an early birthday present."

the elders eyes widened, turning his attention away, "seriously, what a nice wall color."

"you really forgot our original anniversary?" jisung asked.

"i knew it was near your birthday, i just didn't know how near." minho confessed, "also, we never talked about if we're celebrating our anniversary on the original date or new date."

"celebrate it alone, you meanie." the younger pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

"baby, i'm sorry." minho apologized as he took the pillow off of him and opened his arms for jisung to lay in.

jisung shook his head, refusing to cuddle with minho. the elder than sat up, wrapping his arms around jisung and pulling him to lay on top of him as he laid back, "i'm sorry, baby."

"you don't love me." jisung said, still pouting, "you forgot our anniversary."

"so does that mean you want to celebrate it on our original date, or?" minho questioned.

jisung nodded his head, "the original date is better."

"okay, baby." he said, kissing jisung's forehead, "i'm sorry for forgetting."

"it's okay, you meanie." the younger placed his head in the crook of minho's neck, "i'm so not ready to share you with other people."

"what do you mean?" minho asked, "you don't share me with anyone."

"once soojin flies in, i'm going to have to share you and i don't want to share you." he said, "i like when we're alone."

"we could just start hanging out at my house." the elder reasoned, "but you're gonna have to share me at least for a little bit because i wanna see my best friend."

jisung let out a deep breath, "fine." he said, "now give me all the love before we pick soojin up and deal with the seven other dumb dumbs."

"i love you, baby." minho kissed the younger's forehead, "you always have all the love."

the younger smiled softly, moving his head away from minho's neck and kissing the boy's cheek, "and i love you, baby."

authors note:
so i was playing minecraft earlier with lily
and guess what she did.
she killed patrick, danny and i's pink sheep
that i found in the woods and was shocked over
i literally made danny come help me and get him and we took very good care of him and put him in a cage with trees and got him a chicken friend
aN D LILY JUST COMES AND LETS HIM O UT AND I TELL HER TO GO GET HIM AJD SHE KILLS HIM !!! right in front of me !!!!
🥺🥺🥺🥺 patrick only lived 3 days i'm SAD
danny didn't even get to say goodbye🥺🥺🥺
rest in peace patrick 🥺🥺🥺
september 1st-september 4th
danny and i loved you🥺🥺
i'm sorry lily killed you😔
pls press f for respekts towards patrick da pink sheep