53.

nobody's pov
march 31st
12:00 am

minho woke up in the middle of the night, due to the feeling of thirst. the boy sat up, looking over to where jisung would be, only to find that he wasn't there. minho furrowed his eyebrows, getting out of bed and going on a search to find jisung. the elder headed downstairs, stopping in the entry way as he heard people discussing topics in the dining room.

"your parents called, and we finally have an answer on whether or not you'll be moving here." jisung's aunt told the younger.

minho looked up, his eyes widening at the topic that was brought up. the boy stood where he was, clasping his hands together as he hoped for a positive answer.

"o-okay," jisung stuttered, feeling nervous as he sat down at the table, "what is it?"

jisung's aunt looked at her husband, then at jisung and sighed, "it's not the answer you want, jisung." she sighed out, "you'll be moving here once school ends for this year."

both jisung and minho felt like their worlds had just crashed, as they really didn't want to become a long distance couple and have to deal with such harsh moments in their relationship.

"i-" jisung paused, not knowing what to say, "a-are you joking?" jisung questioned, "you must be kidding me, right?" the younger searched for an answer on his aunt's face, furrowing his eyebrows, "please tell me you're joking, please."

"we're sorry, jisung. we know you don't want to, but your parents decision has become final." jisung's uncle sighed, shaking his head, "i promise we'll do whatever it takes to let you see minho, only to make things easier on the relationship."

"it's not like that's going to help." jisung said harshly as tears formed in his eyes, "you don't know what it's like to be ripped away from your soulmate."

"jisung!" soojin whisper-yelled at the boy, "i understand that you're upset, but don't take it out on auntie and uncle, they can't control your parents decisions." his cousin sighed, "we'll do our best to take you to see minho and your friends, no matter what."

minho let out a sigh, not wanting to listen to the conversation going on anymore. the elder turned back, walking up the stairs with tears in his eyes that he tried fighting off. the boy walked back into jisung's room, accidentally closing his door too hard, signaling that he was awake.

those sitting at the table exchanged looks with each other. jisung was the first one to leave the table, running up the stairs as he was followed by soojin. the two entered jisung's room, seeing that the balcony door was open. the two slowly walked outside, approaching minho who was looking off into the distance, zoning out.

"i didn't know you were up." jisung said, standing next to minho.

minho looked over, clearing his throat before looking straight ahead again, "yeah, i am."

"um, jisung," soojin softly said, "could i talk to minho alone, please?"

jisung looked at minho, then towards soojin and nodding his head. the boy walked back into his room, closing the balcony door behind him. soojin watched jisung leave his own room, letting out a sigh as she stood next to minho.

"you heard our conversation, didn't you?" soojin questioned, looking over at minho.

the elder nodded his head, "yeah, i did." the boy looked down at his hands, feeling a tear drip down his cheek.

soojin felt saddened at minho's behavior, "it's not like it's the end of your relationship though. i know you two will be able to make it."

"who knows." minho shrugged, "maybe he's going to find himself a malaysian boy and realize that the boy he's loved since twelve years old never meant shit to him and that there's better." he said, speaking his thoughts which made another tear fall down his cheek.