127.

nobody's pov
may 20th
12:15 pm

it was lunch time, but the area seemed empty. jisung walked over to where he normally sat with his group of friends, only to see everyone's stuff but nobody was there. jisung looked around, seeing felix who was running towards the boy.

"you need to get over here right now." felix said, out of breath as he grabbed jisung's hand and ran back to the crowd.

"what the fuck happened?" jisung questioned, running with felix, "don't tell me-"

"yep, minho got into a fight with junghyun." felix responded, trying to get through the crowd.

jisung's eyes widened as he pushed his way through, making eye contact with hyunjin. hyunjin helped the boy by dragging both him and felix inside the circle. jisung quickly ran over to minho, who chan was currently trying to control.

"calm the fuck down, minho." chan said, restraining the boy.

"what the fuck happened?" jisung asked, getting in front of minho and chan, "why the fuck did you actually fight junghyun?"

"because your boyfriend is a dumbass." chan responded, which made minho laugh as he rolled his eyes.

"could you get any more stupid, minho?" jisung glared, crossing his arms.

minho just started laughing again, as the boy was obviously still pissed. he shook his head as he licked his lips, looking behind jisung, "chan let go of me, i swear to god."

changbin walked up to the boy, putting a hand against minho's chest, "you need to chill, because we all know you're going to go after his ass still."

jisung looked up at minho, seeing blood drip down from his left cheekbone and above his left eyebrow, "babe, you're bleeding."

"i don't care, he's more fucked up than i am." minho shrugged, trying to get out of chan's restraint, "dude, just let go of me. i won't do shit."

woojin walked over to the boys, looking behind him as he saw a boy laying down on the floor, "just let him go, jisung will be able to calm him down."

chan sighed, letting go of minho's arms, rolling up his sleeves as he pushed his hair back. changbin took his hand off minho's chest, letting the boy have free access to moving around. minho pushed between the four boys, only for him to be grabbed back by jisung.

"your ass is going to the nurses office." jisung said, tightening his grip against minho's arm.

minho wasn't allowed to have a say in this, as jisung dragged the boy out of the crowd without saying another word. while jisung took care of minho, jeongin and seungmin attended the boy who was on the floor.

"should've let me fucked him up even more." minho mumbled under his breath as his boyfriend stopped walking.

"i can't believe you, lee minho." jisung slightly raised his voice at the boy, "like what made you fucking think getting into a fight with junghyun would be a good idea?" he asked, "are you fucking stupid?"

"he's stupid for saying that shit about what's mine." minho responded back, "he should've kept his mouth shut."

"maybe you should've kept your hands to yourself and kept your cool." the younger boy argued, "what about prom? what if you can't fucking go now? what the fuck am i supposed to do?"

minho rolled his eyes, shaking his head, "you're exaggerating it, jisung. i'm sure they're gonna let me go."

"well if they do, i hope you have a fun time finding a new date." jisung crossed his arms.

"what the fuck?" minho questioned, "you're kidding me, right?"

jisung shrugged, "who knows." the boy responded, "i'm too mad at you to deal with you right now, so i'll see you later."

"babe, come on." minho sighed out, watching the boy walk away, "baby." he called out.

"lee minho, please report to the principal's office." the announcement came on, stopping minho from going after jisung.

"fuck." the boy groaned out, as he knew he was about to face some serious trouble for his actions.

authors note:
eeeh, i guess this is a filler chapter? not the best but oh well.
anyway, i really want a best guy friend😔
i'm talking about a long distance one because the one i did pickup lines with is still going strong w me😔🤙
also stan nct 127 bc 127.