21.

nobody's pov
march 5th
11:30 am

"where's jisung?" hyunjin questioned, looking around the hallways in alert, "i'm scared he's gonna kill me."

"he's with his boyfriend, so you get to live another day." changbin responded, wrapping an arm around felix who joined into the conversation.

"he's probably too caught up with minho to even care about you or what you did." felix pointed out, "i mean, last i heard from him was him telling me that minho's head is rested against his neck and the way he's holding onto him makes him feel some type of way."

"i thought jisung was the bottom." changbin furrowed his eyebrows, looking over at felix, "like he's always in gay panic."

"not when minho's sick, or when he's being a clingy ass bitch." felix said while shaking his head, "and he's both right now so he's being a whole baby to his jisungie."

"that's fucking gay." hyunjin joked, turning to his locker and opening it.

"speaking of which." felix looked over to see seungmin and jeongin walking over to the three, "your boyfriends are coming over."

"fuck." hyunjin cursed under his breath, taking his belongings out of his locker and closing it as quickly as possible, "i'm out." the boy said, before running off to class.

"gay panic ass hoe." changbin said while laughing at hyunjin, "i can't believe he won't talk to them ever since jisung accidentally outed him."

"he's still too scared?" seungmin questioned changbin and felix, who nodded their heads, "how is this kid gonna like us but never talk to us?"

"maybe we could just text him?" jeongin suggested, looking over at seungmin, "actually, scratch that. he'll probably leave us on read and block us."

felix shook his head, "just wait until minho feels better, he'll force hyunjin to talk to you guys."

"but how?" jeongin asked, tilting his head in curiosity.

"you have no idea what minho has on hyunjin." changbin shook his head, "no idea at all."

"oh gosh." seungmin laughed out, "i just hope he talks to us soon, i'd really like to get to know him."

"just give him time, guys." felix told the boys, "he's gonna come around eventually."

jeongin sighed out, clutching onto his binder and nodding his head, "i hope he does."