Chapter V

I couldn't find the image I wanted to save my damn life, so this'll have to do.

Also, let's pretend that after The Flashback, the boys ended up somewhere near the house but it wasn't in sight. Hopefully, Alan will continue animating because I want to know what happened after the virus was destroyed and the boys went through the portal. So, as of now, this chapter will be a little "What If" chapter with Sylvia thrown in the mix. Enjoy the show.

><><><

While Alan tried to find Sylvia on his side, the boys had found a way to leave Alan's computer without his help. From stick figure form to human form, they switched in and out of. They met many strange creatures of all different shapes and sizes. One group even claimed to be a different version of them freaking both sides out.

It took them a while before they found a house. Since it was getting late, they decided to sleep there for the night. Since they could easily open the door, the boys thought it was abandoned.

It wasn't.

The owner of the house saw them enter, but he didn't mind too much. After an incident with a virus on Alan's computer, he knew who had entered his house far too well. After taking a good look at his new human form, he even surprised them when he made his appearance.

 After taking a good look at his new human form, he even surprised them when he made his appearance

"Holy crap, it's The Chosen One!" said Ryan.

The Chosen One smiled as the five of them groveled before him. He had forgotten they saw him as a god so he whistled to get their attention. He gestured to them asking them why they were here since he, sadly, couldn't speak.

"We're looking for a friend of ours," said Boone. "Since we all have a human form, she has long grey hair, orange eyes, and wears dark grey clothes. Have you seen Sylvia?"

The Chosen One shooke his head no.

"Oh... Th-thanks anyways," said Oliver as he placed his hands on the table before him. The Chosen One placed his hand on Oliver's shoulder and gestured. "What's wrong? Well... It's just that... I promised Alan that I'd watch over her and now she's gone..."

"And he's in love with her!"

"Gabe. Go fuck Yoel, please. Anyway, she was enslaved by her previous creator so Alan took her in."

That was it for The Chosen One. He went to his computer room and started looking for Sylvia.

"Thank you, Chosen One," said Oliver. The Chosen One pointed at an old picture of him and The Dark Lord. There were names under the two stick figures. "Charlie? Is that your name?"

Charlie nodded and continued looking for Sylvia. Meanwhile, in a place a mile or two from Charlie's house, Dark was busy with something.

Dark couldn't speak either, but he'd make sure others knew what was on his mind. He was busy with a project he called Genocidal Invincible Suicide Haven... He may be great at destruction, but naming things wasn't a thing he was good at.

As long as Sylvia had been missing, he had been hard at work with this plan to take over the internet and he believes he finally did it this time.

Once Charlie had found a signal, the boys made their way towards the signal as it started to rain. What they didn't expect to find was Sylvia giggling as Dark held her close.

 What they didn't expect to find was Sylvia giggling as Dark held her close

"S-Sylvia?" said Oliver as he got to his knees. "Why?"

Sylvia laughed as she started a fight. Charlie was busy fighting Dark while the boys dodged Sylvia's attacks trying their hardest to get their friend back. Back and forth blows had hit the boys. Sylvia kept laughing and laughing as the boys had fallen unconscious one by one until it was only Oliver and Charlie who were just barely conscience.

Charlie had made a safe spot for Gabe, Boone, Yoel, and Ryan but he had little to no energy left when Sylvia was holding Oliver by the collar of his shirt.

"Any last words?" she asked.

Oliver looked at Sylvia with a small broken smile. He knew exactly what he was dealing with and he had no regrets in hurting the girl before him.

"Where... is... my... Sylvia?"

"What?"

"You heard me... Where's MY Sylvia, faker?"

"I AM the real Sylvia!"

"No... You're not..." As Dark was getting ready to shoot an energy ball at Charlie, something grabbed him by his hair and started to choke him. Soon, a blade went straight through his neck scaring the fake Sylvia causing Oliver to lightly chuckle.

"There's my girl," he said with a faint smile. "I didn't think she'd wear something so cute while killing someone."

"Leave my Oliver alone," said Sylvia as she licked the top of her teeth

"Leave my Oliver alone," said Sylvia as she licked the top of her teeth. That was how Oliver knew the difference between the real Sylvia and the fake Sylvia. "I made ya and I can BREAK ya, bitch."

"Not if I break you FIRST!"

The two fought each other with all their might. With whatever energy Charlie had left, he dragged Oliver to the safe spot with Gabe, Boone, Yoel, and Ryan. Both girls used whatever power they had to try and kill the other, but fighting yourself is one battle that can go on forever or until one side gets tired which was what the real Sylvia was getting.

The real Sylvia had made Dark a robot clone of herself as a way to keep her friends safe, but he had lied to her. Now she wished that she had left out some of the powers she had collected.

"Any last words?" asked the fake Sylvia.

"Dark... was the one... who put... voices... in my head... Wasn't he?..."

"Yes, he was. He had to make you crazy enough to go with him. Why else do you think your creator tried to delete you?"

That was it for the boys. That was the final straw. With all their might, they used their powers to land a blow on the fake Sylvia hoping they could kill her before she killed the real Sylvia.

They did kill the fake Sylvia, but not in time to save the real Sylvia as her body faded away.

Now the boys had to live their lives without her.

><><><

Word Count: 1100