When we reached the location my stomach twisted at the anticipation of seeing Caleb, I'm not sure why I even cared because it wasn't like he'd even batt an eyelid at me with a crowd of people around.

As I step out of the car I instantly adjust my tie and straighten out my shirt. My eyes look up to the white manor before me, it looked glamorous. Something you'd expect the Kardashians to own.

I follow everyone else up the white stairs and through the front doors. There was a ridiculous amount of people here and it was making me feel anxious, Ava slows down and keeps by my side. Jaxon walks ahead with Aurora safely in his arms.

Some members of Caleb's pack greet us on the way in, yet I failed to see Caleb or his dad.

"Let's go get a drink," Ava nods at me.

The sound of Ava's heels clicking on the floor vibrates in my ears along with the buzz of people talking. We approach a waiter holding a tray of bubbly. Ava takes one and looks at me.

"Take one," she says.

"I'm not 21," I reply.

Ava lets out a laugh. "Oh Evan please, like any of us would care. It's just a bit of champagne."

I purse my lips as I listen to her speak. I take a champagne flute from the tray and place the glass to my lips. I had never tried alcohol before and I'm not entirely sure what it would taste like. I've had the chance to but I've never actually got round to trying it.

Ava's eyes study me as I take my first sip, it fizzes in my mouth and it startles me. It tasted strong but crisp and left a burning sensation in my throat.

"Nice?"

My face goes sour as I swallow eventually. "You guys drink this for fun?" I ask as I roll my tongue against the roof of my mouth over and over.

Ava lets out a laugh and she covers her hand over her lips. "Oh Evan, you're so precious."

We move away from the waiter and stand with Lucy, Sophie and Grace.

"Have you seen him yet?" I hear Grace whisper to Sophie.

Sophie nods instantly. "He's over there, looking divine as ever."

I look down to the floor the second I realise who they're talking about. Lucy or Ava aren't paying attention as they're too caught up in their own conversation.

"Oh my God," Grace breathes out. I raise my eye sight slightly and watch as they look behind me. "Trust me when I say I am going in there tonight. No holding back, if I don't try I'll never know."

Hearing these words leave her mouth spiked an unbelievable amount of jealousy inside my body. I hated the way it made me feel protective of him, like my wolf would fight her for him.

"Who you talking about?" Lucy chips in.

Grace lets out a dreamy sigh. "Caleb,"

I watch out of the corner of my eye Ava instantly stares Grace down. "You're not his mate so don't go there," she says bluntly.

I can't help but smile down to my feet.

"Who are you, the fucking mate police?" Grace replies as she rolls her eyes slightly.