Chapter 13

Jimin POV

"Hyung, come on. We should all get some sleep, especially you. That's why we came home in the first place." I tell Namjoon softly from the doorway where all of the others are gathered with me. He scoffs lightly at this as he looks over at me, giving me the feeling that he's probably not going to be getting any sleep anytime soon.

"How the hell am I supposed to be able to sleep when-"

He cuts himself off as we hear a buzzing coming from his desk. Namjoon looks over at what I can only guess is Yoongi's phone, being proven right when he picks the device up and seems to scroll through whatever is on the lock screen of it.

"That fucking bastard. I bet he's fucking half the goddamn problem." Namjoon growls before tossing the device to the desk once more. My eyes widen at this in surprise, not having expected anything like that to come from him.

"Hyung, what's going on? Why do you seem so angry?" Jungkook asks quietly in a nervous voice. I look over to the younger with a small smile, wrapping an arm around him in hopes of providing him some comfort. Namjoon glares over again all of us though, seeming fed up.

"Why the hell wouldn't I be angry? How could I not be angry? Yoongi's needed us for, fuck who knows how long now, and this band has been nothing of support to him." Namjoon snaps coldly.

"Namjoon, you need to calm down. We get it that you might be affected by this a bit more than the rest of us since you were closer to him, but we're all just as bothered by his current state as you are. This isn't your fault or any of ours. He's an adult, and he should've-" Jin hyung begins to counter. Though, I already know where this is going to go as he begins to argue against the boy that isn't with us right now.

"Shut the fuck up for once, damn it! You're so full of bullshit! I'm sick and fucking tired of listening to everyone blame Yoongi for every goddamn thing that you can possibly pin on him! I'm fucking tired of trying to stand up for him, of trying to fucking tell you guys to lay off and nobody fucking listening to me! This is everyone's fault except for Yoongi's! We did this to him! I let this happen! You and Hoseok fucking caused this! Stop trying to place the blame on Yoongi! How the hell can you even say such shit about him when he nearly died last night?!" Namjoon shouts loudly, jumping to his feet angrily. My eyes widen at all of this, never having seen him so worked up before.

"Well you seem to have so much shit to say and so many goddamn excuses for him, Namjoon! Why don't you go ahead and explain to us why the hell he tried to kill himself since you seem to have it all figured out in that genius head of yours!" Hoseok challenges.

My head snaps back in his direction in shock, risking a glance to Namjoon only to find his eyes darkening considerably. It worries me to no end, never having seen him looking so... evil before.

"Maybe it is time you all knew the truth about him." Namjoon responds quietly, the lack of bite to his tone compared to his gaze concerning me even further.

"Why don't we take this to the living room so that we can all sit at least, yeah? There's more room for everyone anyways." I speak up nervously, knowing this won't be a light conversation. Namjoon just sighs and motions for us all to get out, and we move over to the living room to sit down around on the couches in the room. Namjoon sits alone on the one closest to Yoongi's studio, Jin hyung and Hobi hyung sitting together on the middle one while Kookie, Tae, and I sit together on the third one.

"Go ahead, Namjoon. Please enlighten us on what exactly we've been missing all this time." Hoseok challenges as he leans back into the couch a bit more, crossing his arms over his chest as he looks over at the younger. He sighs at this, leaning back himself as he runs a hand through his hair.

"You all knew about his depression. That's nothing new for any of us. What you don't know about, is mainly his past. All he ever really told you guys about in regards to his family was that he wasn't close to them and that he lost his mother when he was young, but that barely begins to scratch the surface of it all. The issue is that everything that he's gone through in his past... Fuck, you guys don't even have an idea. When you think about it, you guys barely ever even knew him." Namjoon starts, mumbling the last couple lines under his breath more than anything. I frown at his words but don't say anything, knowing he's going to tell us in his own time.