Chapter 11

Jimin POV

When we all finally enter into the waiting room that we had been instructed to go to, I immediately spot Namjoon sat off in the corner of the room, curled in on himself as he cries. My heart breaks at the sight, hating seeing him so down. Glancing over to the others around me, none of them seem to be in much of a better mood, though none of them are crying either.

Sighing quietly to myself, we all make our way over to our sobbing leader. I don't hesitate in taking the seat right next to his, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. He reacts almost instantly as he leans into me, continuing to cry.

"What the happened, hyung?" Jungkook asks quietly, worry in his voice as he looks between the two of us. I just look over to Namjoon though, not entirely sure of what's happened either. Namjoon takes a few deep breaths to calm down, breathing shaky but calmer when he stops.

"I-I... I don't know. Guys, we-we fucking missed his birthday." Namjoon says, seeming a bit scattered still. My eyes widen when his words sink in though, looking around at the others to gauge their reactions. Tae and Jungkook both look disheartened when the words hit their ears, expressions falling significantly as realization hits them. Jin and Hobi hyung both only seem a little off put by the information, but nothing significant which disappoints me and confuses me a bit. I don't say anything about it though, not in the mood to raise any arguments over a misunderstanding.

"I-I don't know what the hell happened. There-there were drugs in his studio and-and he was unconscious on the floor when I walked in. I-I was just going in so that I could apologize for missing his birthday and to wish him a-a happy birthday." Namjoon mumbles, shaking his head as he stares nervously at the ground between the two rows of chairs. My eyes widen even further at this new information, not having expected anything like this at all.

"Hyung, you think he overdosed?" Jungkook asks nervously, voice quiet as he looks over at the two of us helplessly. I look back over to Namjoon at this, and he looks on the verge of breaking down all over again at the question.

"I don't know, Jungkookie, but it's what it looks like." He manages to get out before breaking down sobbing all over again. Once again, Jin hyung and Hobi hyung don't have much of a reaction compared to the youngest two, though it's more than what it had been when Namjoon told us that he found the drugs in his studio.

"But why would he do something like that to himself? Do you think he did it on purpose?" Tae questions quietly, looking painfully lost just like our youngest, almost like our beautiful leader. Namjoon just takes a few shaky breaths again, rubbing his hands over his face multiple times before dropping them to his lap.

"I don't know, Tae. I don't know if he did it on purpose or not." Namjoon answers, voice no louder than Tae's.

"But why? Why would he even turn to drugs in the first place? Why wouldn't he talk to us first before he let it get that far?" Jungkook asks, looking between Namjoon and myself. I just look back over to our leader once more, not close enough to Yoongi hyung to really know for sure, though I'm fairly certain I could take a pretty good idea.

"You're not really asking why he'd do that, are you?" Namjoon questions with a frown as he looks around at the four of them. Tae and Jungkook both look worried and even more confused at this though, while Jin and Hobi hyung just have questioning expressions on their faces.

"Seriously?" Namjoon says, looking between the four of them once more. He glances over to me, but I just shake my head.

"Fucking really? You guys have been pushing him like crazy for months now! You've been yelling at him and telling him he's not been good enough! Why the hell would he come talk to any of us when all he's been getting is shit from everyone? He had more than enough reason to have gone down that path without any of our help. You guys... I can't believe you have the nerve to ask why the hell he would go down that path when all you've been doing is pushing him and being cold to him and telling him he's not been doing good enough. Hell, we missed his birthday! For fucks sake, what real reason did he have to stay? What reason did we give him to come to us for help and comfort?" Namjoon cracks, glaring at our two eldest sat with us most of the time as he speaks.

"He's an adult, Namjoon. He should-"

"Stop it! Don't you even start that bullshit! He was doing the best he possibly could and all you kept doing was shoving him back down! You wouldn't even let him breathe! You kept putting him down as though he had no emotions or feelings! He wouldn't be here if he'd had the support he had from all of us back at the beginning." Namjoon cuts Jin hyung off before he can even really begin.

Sighing to myself, I glance over at the doorway to the room only to find a doctor approaching the room that would be empty if we weren't here.

I don't bother saying anything to the others, standing up and walking over to him. Taking a deep breath, I don't bother looking back at the others as I approach him, hoping with everything in me that he has good news for us. I don't know that Namjoon would be able to handle it if we really lost him.

"How is he?" I ask softly as I fold my arms over my chest worriedly.

"For Min Yoongi?" He asks, earning a nod from me. He sighs at this, glancing back down at his clipboard before dropping his arm to his side.

"Well, he's alive. There's that much. He's weak right now though, weak and unconscious still. We had to pump his stomach from everything he took, but I don't think necessarily think it's all out of his system. We ran some tests, and I can confirm that he tried to overdose. He had cocaine in his system, that we couldn't necessarily pump out of his stomach, and then he had a significant amount of Valium and alcohol in his system as well. He's got traces of other drugs as well. Your friend is very lucky to be alive right now. We are going to need to talk to him at some point though, once he's conscious again. He had way too much drugs in his system for it to be coincidental. It's a very serious matter that we're dealing with, that he tried to take his own life." He informs me.

I don't bother trying to hold my tears back at all of this, my heart sinking in my chest.

"Will we be able to see him soon?" I ask quietly, wrapping my arms around myself instead.

"He needs to rest up right now, and it's probably not a bad idea for all of you to go home and get some sleep as well. I'm not sure when he'll wake up, but it certainly won't be for a few hours at the very least."