A/N: the second

Okay so before we get to reading, I have something to say, so please do read this, it's going to help both me and you. So I was recently made aware that most of you don't know that I'm writing another book parallel to this. It's called Siren Wolf. It is very different from Willow and discusses more mature themes, so you've been warned. It's also in third person instead of first, because I found out that I actually preferred writing in third person. (I might change Willow to 3rd person once I finish writing it.)

Anyhoo, Siren Wolf is part of Willow. It doesn't contain the same characters (they pop up a few times though) and it's in a different timeline. However I advice you to read Willow up to the latest chapters before you read Siren Wolf cause it may contain spoilers. Till this point (Chapter 5 in Siren Wolf), there have been no spoilers (unless you've figured out some clues that have been dropped, but I doubt it) for either of the books. So feel free to do whatever.

What is Siren Wolf about? It's about a girl who doesn't know who she is, and has been trained to be the first Siren Wolf, who's basically a seductress assassin bad girl werewolf combo. She's my favorite character from all that I've come up with and I have mixed feelings about who I made her mate to be. So go find out what happens when a Rogue Alpha is mated to a Siren Wolf.

Thanks guys.