Chapter 16: A little green eyed

Hello my darlings! Okay so I don't remember if I said this before but I'm writing another book alongside Willow, and it's called Siren Wolf. The ideal thing would be to wait until Willow is finished and then read Siren Wolf, but to whoever's keeping up with my updates you can read Willow and Siren Wolf alongside each other without the fear of spoilers. 

Yup, that's it. Go check out Siren Wolf.

I'd just finished up my conversation with Alpha Freya, who alongside me was one of the few Alpha females. Her mate and Luna was a hulking six foot something warrior that gave me a sweet smile before dashing after his pup that was crawling away. It was honestly a refreshing conversation because not many people understood the shit that gets thrown at you when you're a woman in power. We exchanged our personal numbers and parted ways, promising to keep in contact. 

Ray had mind-linked me saying he had taken care of most of the other European packs and a few Asian ones. I'd met and greeted all seven members of the Australian continent and even the three from Greenland. I searched for Natasha and saw her with her family, pouting and clearly complaining to her father. Violet huffed at her, not even bothering to snarl this time. 

There was another European family, the Cartwright pack, which I was headed towards. They were a vibrant family and quite handsome too. The little girl who looked around five gazed at me curiously as I walked towards her family. She looked to be around five and was holding on to a bundle which I guessed was her brother. She carefully arranged her brother before pulling her mother's skirt and pointing towards me. 

Luna Cartwright smiled as I reached her, "Alpha Moonclaw, it's an honor to meet you."

"The honor is all mine. How's the strongest pack in Europe doing?" I asked in a joking manner. It was a true statement though, the Cartwrights held the most power and land in Europe. 

"Well the pack's got a strong future," Luna Cartwright commented as she fondly looked down at her daughter.

"Mama, who's she?" the little girl asked shaking a few black strands away from her vision.

Instead of letting the Luna answer I knelt down and offered her my hand, "Future Alpha Cartwright, I'm Alpha Moonclaw. But you can call me Willow."

Oh look how cute she is! Her eyes are so bright! And she has hair like us! Can we keep her Willow? Please? Oh Selene, now I want a pup! Where's mate?

I felt my skin flushing at the direction of Violet's thoughts and thanked Selene for my darker skin shade. The little girl gave me an assessing look, which was little unnerving since Alpha's don't like being stared at but as you might have noticed, Violet was preoccupied. 

She must have decided she liked what she saw because she then passed her brother to the waiting Luna and smiled as she shook my hand, "Hi Alpha Willow! My name's Allesia."

"Well Allesia, take good care of your pack okay? I can tell you're going to be a strong leader one day."

Allesia beamed at that and blushed lightly. I conversed with Luna Cartwright for the time being but felt my eyes drifting across the room. Violet's constant nagging about finding our mate finally got to me and now I was in search of the silver eyed Alpha. When I finally caught sight of his side profile, I thought Violet would be satisfied, till another minuscule detail popped up.

There is an un-mated female on his arm! Violet roared and I momentarily lost control, my eyes flashing. Luna Cartwright stepped back, probably stunned.

"I apologize Luna," I quickly said, "something came up. Would you please excuse me?"

"Of-of course, you just stunned me a little," she replied laughingly. After another polite smile I made my way towards Ray who was speaking with Annabeth.