Prologue (✔️)

The evening was cold on the 26th February. The streets of London where filled with cars, the traffic as usually, a disaster.

"Oh no I'm getting late, I should have listened to Abbu, when he told me to leave the house before the rush hour starts." The taxi driver was looking at her through the view mirror.

She was wearing a beautiful dress, not western, but Desi, the small hand mirror was covering her face, but she could feel his gaze, "look at the streets not on me. Don't divide your attention." She scold him and the man focused back on the streets.

"Yaar I'm bored, these weddings have nothing, beides a man got caged in the name of marriage. He is bonded to a woman and has to spent the rest of his life with her, only her." A mid 30 years old man said it to his friends.

"Laksh, you haven't found her yet, but when you will then you will be ready to give up all this what you are loving." His friend said with a big smile on his face, he knows Laksh from childhood and has been by his side through his toughest times, but never failed to keep the friendship.

"Kabir, you can be right, but as a doctor there are plenty of women, who are willing to stay with me without a relationship called Marriage

"Kabir, you can be right, but as a doctor there are plenty of women, who are willing to stay with me without a relationship called Marriage." He said moving his face a bit to the side, "you know there is always a way to get what you want."

Kabir laughs sheepish, "Laksh trust me, you haven't found the one, the one, who will never be easy to get nor will be this vulgar. She will be only for you a pure soul."

Laksh laughs, "ever since you got engaged you have become so romantic. It's still time, come the car is ready we can vanish no one will notice nor miss us."

Kabir pushes him, "shut up. It's not my wedding that someone will miss me."

"I would." The female voice of his fiancée, "Neha, the only one, who would miss me." He said to Laksh and intertwined his hand with his fiancée.

Laksh shook his head, "you," he rolls his eyes, "go, I'm lighten up a cigarette, I guess you won't smoke with me."

Kabir shook his head and left with Neha, both were inside the hall and took their seats.

The Taxi finally reached the venue, the door opens and at the same moment, he lighten up his cigarette, he waved with his hand and extinguished the matchstick.

A piece of the gown was visible, red, the most seductive color a woman can wear, she stepped out of the cab and he looked at Her.

Oh wow... He was looking into the innocent face of the woman, she passed him and entered the building, he butt off his cigarette and followed her.

The building had three halls, which were booked at the same time, he was following her blindly and was happy to see her in the same hall, he is going to be.

"Excuse me?" He said, but she ignored him, she didn't felt addressed by him and went inside the hall.

Laksh huffs, he was standing there looking at her long hairs, his hands were resting on his hips. She ignored me so easily, never thought this would happen to me. He went through his hairs, he made a few steps and stops in the midway.

"Hi Ragini!" The bride called her name and she smiles toward her.

"Ayesha, congratulation to your wedding." They hugged each other, it felt like ages that they have met each other, to be honest Ragini doesn't like to go on weddings, she has less believe in it.

"Look," Ayesha shows her wrist, a silver chain with charms was decorating her hand, "where is yours?"

Ragini widen her eyes, "what you mean? here," she shows her wrist, which was decorated with bangles, but the bracelet was missing, "oh no, where is it?" She looked around tensely. "I'm just coming."

Ayesha wanted to stop her, but Ragini just moved the same way back, she had come into the hall.

Laksh bowed and picked it up, while Ragini looked at him, "is that yours?"

Ragini forwards her hand, "yes, thank you."

Laksh gave the bracelet into her hand, "here." He stood up, "hey?"

Ragini was leaving back to her friend, she stopped, when he called her, "yes?"

"Are you Indian?"

She frowns, "I'm British." She said and left from there, Kabir comes from the back, "wow, who is she?"

Laksh shrugs, "Not Indian."

Kabir laughs, "heard it, how could you ask her this?"

Laksh smiles, "Yaar we have just a few possibilities and one of them is eliminated,."

"should I got you some information about her?"

Laksh shook his head, "no, I will get to know by myself. Thank you."
____