I'm hearing him sigh.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask him.

"My mate. I just hope she will accept me and Harper."

"I'm sure she will... Wait I have an idea."

"Let's see where we are going next week!" I tell him, getting up.

"What?"

"Come you will see."

As we walk toward Melinda. The boys stop to play and join us.

"Meli, I need your help to find where I need to go next week. We are going on a mate hunting!"

"You decide to drop Anton?" Darius teases.

"I have to kill him first for his silent treatment after we will see... More seriously, we are looking for Collin's mate. Can you give us tips Meli, please?"

"What mate? Piper was his mate." Alpha Franck asks.

"No, twin wolf can feel the mate bond with their twin's mate. Piper is Connor's mate." I explain.

"How can you be so sure?" He asks again.

"Because we met twins Beta with their mates." Alec tells him.

"Wow, and how they are managing the fact they feel two mate pull?" He asks curious.

"They are not exclusive. They are sharing their mates." I reply.

"Few times, they even invite other people in their bed. To explain to you how non-exclusive they are." Alec adds.

"How do you know that?" Asks Collin.

"I know someone who slept with them." Alec says with a knowing smile. I roll my eyes.

"It's you?" Collin asks pointing me.

"No comment!" I shrug.

"Wow! You are unbelievable Lilly!" He says laughing.

"Can we focus on the mate hunt and not my sexual life please!" I say.

"It's ready anyway. Collin close your eyes and point somewhere on the maps." Meli tells him putting a map in front of him.

We are all curious to know where he will point and where we will go. When I see the results, I'm surprised.

"Hmm!" I say.

"Hmm!" Alistair says too.

"Hmm!" Alec adds.

"What?!" Collin asks annoyed.

Meli says:" Interesting! Start again, please?"

He starts again. Very interesting indeed...

"Where she is from?" I ask Meli. She nods.

The first time it's where she is living now. The second one what where she was born. Alec looks at me and nods.

"Welcome to my world bro!" He says to Collin Slapping his back.

Collin is annoyed by our reaction but better to let him the surprise.

"Would be okay with your mate not being a werewolf?" Alistair asks him.

"Honestly I don't care. Three weeks ago I was thinking I will finish my life alone. I just want her to accept Harper." He tells us.

"So where are we going next week?" Collin asks anxiously after a few minutes of silence.

"Home. This is my home." I tell him.