13

(Him)

"Hey Aiden, how is he?" I ask him when I'm seeing sitting outside his son's hospital's room. He looks like he took ten more years on the last day.

"Hey Liam, he is sleeping. He broke his two legs and dislocated his shoulder. I can't believe he jump from the fourth floor! This is so insane. What was in his mind!" I see worry and anger pass in his eyes.

"I know! At least he is safe now. How long before he has fully recovered?"

"5 days."

" At least his wolf has awakened."

"Not really. Anna-Lynn makes his wolf surfaced. He even took over Kaiden."

"Really?" I can't hide my surprise.

"Yeah, let me show you."

As he shares with me his memory, I can't believe what I see. You may ask where I was when it arrived. Well, I was on a surprise date with Nora in the town next door. We both needed it.

"Wow." I don't know what else to say.

"Yeah, thank goddess she was close. She was walking with Collin. Harper has trouble to sleep apparently. They were walking to help her." He takes a pause. "Do you think it was what she was talking about when she told us about her bad feelings."

"Probably, with her empathy gift, she can sense this kind of thing."

"By the way, Nora passed earlier but when Elena has mentioned Anna-Lynn. She paled and refused to hear what's happened. Is she fine?" He said though our mind-linked, not wanted people to hear that.

"You know how Anna-Lynn believes that Markus can see though Nora's mind." He nods. " Well, I forgot to tell you she asked Melinda to cast a spell on Nora because she doesn't want Markus to know what she is doing. It's a repulsive spell so every time Nora sees her or hears her name she feels sick and doesn't want to know more."

"What the fuck! Well, I have seen it and it's working really well. She left before to know that Kaiden will be okay."

"Sorry about that."

"Don't be. It's Anna-Lynn's fault. Wow, unbelievable!" He says shaking his head.

"How did she do to reach Kaiden's wolf when we both were not able?"

"I don't know but thank goddess she succeeded! I still can't believe he jumped." He shakes his head.

"Yeah me neither. Tom told me he tried to stop him but it was too late."

"Do you think it's my fault that his wolf was locked in?" His eyes are full of guilt.

"No who makes you think that. Let me guess, Anna-Lynn again!"

"I should have to share all the memory with you. She told me that my fear to have a child-like her had blocked Kaiden's wolf. And she is right I'm so fucking afraid of that possibility. He could have died because of me."

His eyes are full of unleashed tears. I know there is nothing that I can say to make him feel better.

"He is fine that the matter."

"Yes, and his wolf took full control in Anna-Lynn's demand. I didn't even know a wolf can have full control so young."

"In an extreme situation, it's happened and it was one."

"Yeah. How can his wolf recognized her as his Luna when she isn't even a she-wolf."

"That I don't know. We need to know more about her."