16

(Her)

Four days have passed since Aiden and Liam discovered I'm dying, and I can't take it anymore! The way they all look at me is driving me crazy. I preferred when they have hated me. Every time I cross John or Tessa they both look defeated, Aiden is eating by guilt and Elena every time she sees me she is on the verge to cry. Ugh! Kill me now! I was supposed to not see them as I stay in that house so far far away from the packhouse. I don't know if I'm been paranoid but It's like they are following me. Okay, okay I exaggerate a little. They are not following me but the purposely cross my path more than necessary.

I was upset with Darius for telling them the reason why I'm dying but I know how angry he has been against them. It was difficult for me to accept that I will die so young but Darius and Chris still can't accept it. They still hope for a miracle. Veronica was not happy with him, he will be in the dog house for a week more at least. Poor Darius! He is enough punished I think... Or maybe next time I will find a way to tease him as revenge. Thank god nobody is seeing me right now! They will think I'm crazy with the evil smile playing in my face.

Anyway, the show must go on. Alpha Franck had stopped looking at me with pity but he is still walking on eggshells with me. It's annoying! I need to work on my self-control to be able to keep working with him. Kaiden is totally healed now and he went back to school this morning. I went to see him two days ago. He was going crazy staying at the bed. He also complained about his wolf who's never stopping to talk... When I was there Aiden tried to apologize for the nth times. Really it was more peaceful when he was praying for my death and avoiding me.

Right now, I am drinking tea outside looking at my car and dreaming about going somewhere else... I wish I could be on the beach right now.

"It's so beautiful." Alpha Franck tells me.

"Hm?"

"Your car."

"It's a she. And her name is Amara."

"You gave a name to your car?" He says mocking me a bit.

"Amara is the AI (Artificial Intelligence) who controls the car. You see nobody can steal it because you can't drive it without Amara's consent."

"Really! Wow! Impressive."

"Yes, my friend who created her put a lot of security. She even can kill someone if I am in danger. Well, she can try at least by driving over someone."

"Incredible! She is like your bodyguard! This is why Alistair told you, you were in big trouble."

"Yes. I love her and I would have never taken her here if it was not for my safety. Moreover, I know an old alpha who is passionate about cars, so if the idea of stealing my keys runs through his head, He will not be able to do it."

"I'm not that old! And it will not be stealing it will be borrowing ." He defends himself trying to not smile.

I laugh: " Hey Amara, this is Franck." I turn my head toward him and whisper to him: "Sorry she hates tittle. And if you want to drive her, you better flatter her." Well, I may or may not programmed her to hate when people introduced themselves with their tittle.

"Really!" He says exciting like a 5 years old kid.

"Hello, Amara, nice to meet you."

"Hello, Franck, nice to meet you. Lilly, how can I help you?"

"Franck wants to ride you."

"Of course." Amara answers.

"Thank you and be back in an hour max."