25

(Him)

"Is it done?" I ask her

"Yes, it will be ready in a few minutes." Anna-Lynn says.

"Are you ok?" Aiden asks me through the mind link.

"No. Part of me wants it to be wrong because it's horrible and vicious. But the other part wants answers. And this will be a start."

"I know I can't believe Markus did that." He replies.

"Me neither. You could have died today."

"Maybe Anna-Lynn is wrong."

"I don't think so. We will know soon. You could have died if you have drunk my cup earlier." I say with a lump in my throat. I cleat my throat.

"
So is it positive?" I ask getting impatient.

"Give me a few seconds more please."

After a moment she looks up at GammaAlec.

"So?" I say getting impatient.

"It's positive to the LB Toxin." She says annoyed or pisses.

"That's fucker! How dares he? He uses my coffee to poison me. That wimp! I will kill him." I'm just beyond furious.

"Can you calm down. It's not helping!" Gamma Alec.

"How could have ever drink that coffee again?" I say feeling defeat now.

"Don't let him win. He chooses this way because of the symbolism. If you stop to drink that coffee he would win this battle." Anna-Lynn tells me.

"I don't know if you will be able to get over it."

"You will give him more importance than he deserves if not." She replies.

"What's bothering you?" I ask her.

"That I have missed the smell. And the way you were poisoned. It could be used again."

"The three of us weren't able to smell it so even if you know the smell if we can't you can't. " I say and Gamma Alec laughs dryly. What is his problem? I didn't even say anything funny.

"Why it's your business if that poison is used again?" Asks Aiden.

I can see she is reluctant to answer.

"Because the LB Toxin is mine. Nobody can't use it against my will." She finishes saying.

"You mean you are the one who created that shit!" I say feeling my anger rising again.

"Not exactly..." She says, evasive.

"Can you be more specific. " Says Aiden angry too.

She sighs heavily:" It's my blood."

"What!?"Aiden and I say at the same time.

"Her blood is deadly for everything living being who drinks it. Well excepted you." Gamma Alec says.

I can see Aiden is as stunned as I am.

"Since The Blood night, I'm really careful. Nobody has access to my blood excepted more than trusted people. And few they are to know about how dangerous is it. The only one who stole my blood was Dmitri, second son of Vladimir the Vampire King, so he is the only one who can provide it." Anna-Lynn explains as we are not able to speak.

"We need to know how he was able to hide the smell." Gamma Alec says to her.

"The easiest way is to ask him directly." She replies.