The Scan

It wasn't everyday you'd see your favourite idol walk around a casual town with no bodyguards, especially if they were a big deal, but Diane was doing exactly that. Mainly because it was quite early in the morning so no one would be rushing about in crowds. Though the occasional person would greet her sensibly and take a picture. Man she loved her fans. They always supported her, it was fantastic.

Now you may be wondering why she was up early in town? Heechul had to go for training practice with his members, and then he'd be filming more on the show he was on. However he did make time during his day to go to the scan with Diane and of course Leeteuk begged to come along. Hesitantly Heechul granted him permission, it was entertaining when he came home and had to explain this to her. Diane was more relieved than mad because she needed this support, she was so so anxious.

Anxious about the baby/babies being miscarried, or unhealthy. Anxious as well about all the negativity she could hear when announcing her pregnancy to the public. Yes her fans would always be supportive, but there is the good majority of people who pick at everything to make you upset.

Anyway, Diane was just walking around as she was bored due to her husband being away. "aish why didn't I have any work today." Pouting she found herself kicking a rock only to hear a, "oww" it was a masculine voice. Instantly she ran over to where she kicked the stone, now seeing the figure of the man as she tapped his back. "I'm so so sorry! That was my fault I accidentally hit you! Is there anything I could do to help?!" she bowed her head in a deep apology only for the man to turn around and look at her in surprise. "oh! I'm sorry!" he bowed as well. Glancing up she squinted before slowly recognising his face. "Eunwoooo!" she exclaimed, jumping up and down in excitement. She was in love with astro and especially enjoyed their appearances on weekly idol. They did know each other but not as well as they wished they did. Eunwoo instantly joined in jumping up and down with a big big gorgeous smile. "Dianeee!" he exclaimed with a laugh. Honestly he was so tall compared to her it was adorable.

Remembering why she had came over there in the first place, she inspected him. "you're not bleeding or scratched that's good. I'm so sorry! How about we go to a café and I buy you a drink as an apology?" Eunwoo sighed, "fine but I'll pay next time noona." Wincing she shook her head dramatically. "don't say noona~ no formalities either okay?"
Eunwoo nodded in understanding as they started to catch up and walk towards such a good cafe. "how's your acting going?" she asked softly, knowing he was passionate about his role in my ID is gangnam beauty. "it's going fantastic, just there's a kissing scene coming up and I'm getting quite nervous." he murmured, usually not one to express how he felt. Nodding she guided him inside, the aroma of coffee instantly hitting them. It was so relaxing. "alright my advice is offer her some mints before hand so it's pleasant for you both. Slowly look into her eyes, one hand caressing her cheek. Girls go crazy for that. After you get closer, go slowly, still looking into her eyes, unless she closed them. Your lips will touch and then you can close your eyes if you want to. Obviously she might ask if you want to practice. As an actor I understand the pressure, Heechul always gives me permission to help teach others how to kiss by showing them. If you get really really nervous but she doesn't want to practice I can help okay? "She smiled brightly, innocently and headed over to the counter." good morning! Please can I have 2 hot chocolates, lots of cream marshmallows and chocolate ontop. Thanks! "she giggled slightly, paying with cash whilst they made their drinks.

Eunwoo stood there thinking,'wouldn't it be awkward to practice kissing with Diane? I wonder who has? Are they still friends?' Grabbing the drinks for Diane, they headed over to a secluded table in the back. "any questions?" she asked, smiling brightly as her eyes lit up. He nodded. "y-yeah. Willing to spill any names as to who you helped practice their kissing scenes?"
Sighing she thought, "we'd be here all day. The majority of actor friends I have, we've kissed so that's a lot." she laughed and shook her head memories piling through. A few seconds passed and then he asked another question. "are you still friends with them even if the kiss was awkward?" she nodded, cheerful as ever, taking a sip from her drink. "alright. Anyway. You and Heechul?" he asked lowering his voice just incase anyone was listening. Diane smirked as he asked that, "amazing as ever, married and expecting."