The Grand Reveal

Diana wasn't allowed to get up and move around for a while, due to Heechul wanting to make aure she was 100% alright befire standing up. "lets hope you don't faint much later on in your pregnancy." she laughed and smiled as she hid her face in his chest. "i love your hair today." she fiddled with a few of his curls before going on her tip toes and laying a sweet kiss on his lips, her hand loosely layed around his neck. Heechul's own hands were resting on her hips, srumming at her sides. "who are you most excited to tell apart from suju?" he asked, pulling away and playinv with her hair. Smiling as he made a heart shape in her long beautiful locks. "peobably got7 or bts becauze ive been friends with them all even before they became idols." Heechul nodded, "im excited to tell Hani. You know she'll want to look after the baby as much as possible." Diana laughed and agreed. Though a moment of hesitation crossed her face, "it could be more than one baby. If it is that'll hurt like hell man." she giggled and stayed curled up in his arms as they watched some TV.

Meanwhine suju were doing random dances and when sexy free and single came on, they all froze. They sucked at dancing to their own songs, however to give them credit many songs were really old. Unfortunately they continued to use skips and passes, but they couldn't complete ten songs. "so that means we get the punishment?" Leeteuk asked adorably. Pouting as they haven't even been told the penalty yet. "Yah why isn't Heechul doing it with us?!" Yesung whined and stomped around childishly. The cameraman smiled and spoke. "do you want to know the punishment?" their eyes all snapped up to face him as they nodded. "you have to..." he got a phone call from Heechul and answered it immediately. "no punishment now. Bring them over!" Sighing the cameraman looked up at them with a smirk. "no punishment for now, you'll find it out later. Eveyone in the bus quick quick."

This was it. Every minute seemed like an hour. Usually the ticking of a clock would make her anxiety to be released from the cage in her heart. Today however it was excitement. Pure excitement that she found hard to express. She was clinging oj to Heechuls hand laughing as he mumbled about wanting his brothers to do the punishment. Several minutes had passed and finally there was a knock at the door. Diana ran over and swung the door open, immediately being met into many hugs. "this is the last part of the filming... Its a suprise for you all. A very food suprise." she smiled and glanced over at Heechul who had sat down at the counter. "how's your stomach?" Leeteuk asked Heechul in concern, to which he just shrugged. Diana layed out 4 boxes and 4 cards. 2 boxes had the pregnancy test. Two cards on top of the boxes were explaining her pregnancy. The other two boxes had a card saying happy 68th birthday and then it had sweets in it. The other box had a card that talked about business, with a few pens in it.

"two of these boxes and envelopes are the correct prize, the other two are various things. You have two chances good luck." everyone stared at each other, uncertain with what to do. Finally Shin-dong made the first move. "i say we go for the last box." everyone nodded and agreed, giving the note to Eunhyuk and the box to Dong-hae. "three to one." they opened at the same time only to be greeted with many pens and a business card. Sighing Diana shook her head. "wrong box. One more try." now she was getting worried they'd pick the wrong one. "the first one?" they all suggested after a good few minutes of discussion. Under the table Diana was now holding Heechuls hand, trying to keep looking natural. This time Yesung had the box and Leeteuk had the card. Diana spoke softly. "open the card up first and try to figure out what it means before you open up the box." they nodded and Leeteuk read it a loud, "You can't see me, yet im here. Please look after me in around a year." they all looked at each other and frowned. They spejt a good ten minutes guessing but no one ever even guessed baby. Diana gently took off the card from box two to see if that'd help. Shin-dong read it out with a wavering voice." Uncle? Another Uncle? Mummy how many Uncles do i have? Daddy how many aunties do i have? Diana and Heechul are you ready to have me?"
"open up the box." Yesung was shaking too mucb to the point where he couldn't, he could already feel the tears coming as he knew exactly what it meant. Leeteuk ended up opening the box and slowly unwrapping the pregnancy test. "oh my goodness." thankfully Diana and Heechul had set up cameras everywhere in this room since they wanted ro get all reactions. Immediately Yesung and Dong-hae started to cry as tehy both pulled Heechul and Diana into the biggest of hugs. "y-your having a baby?!" the rest of the group shouted, cheering loudly as it was so exciting. Thats when a herd of excited members came over and hugged them all, as this truly was the best of prizes