Public Date Gone Right?

Everything that day happened in a blur. It was their first time going for a scan at the hospital and they were both beyond nervous. Thankfully as the doctor checked everything a big relief webt off of their shoulders. A miscarriage for someone as healthy and Diana was highly unlikely.

The good news had made the married couple ecstatic, walking in town, hand in hand. They didn't care if they were caught anymore. After all it was their life so they could so as they wished. Contracts on both sides were extremely generous allowing dating and marriage between the pair. A giggle left the young woman's mouth as she heard someone playing mamacita on the guitar. Quietly she started to sing along, subconsciously dancing as well. Heechul burst into laughter as he wrapped his arms around her from behind. "you sure you're ready to go on a date love? I don't want your anxiety to kick up." Poking her rosy red cheeks with a smirk, as he knew Diana absolutely hated whenever he'd do that.
"yes im ready or else i wouldn't have suggested it. You really are dumb." she lightly slapped his thigh, leaning against his chest. Though he was slim it was still quite firm. She liked that factor as it made her feel safe and comfortable. Apparently babies like their head being near the heart as it comforts them, the sound of the steady pace. It seemed as though that had stuck with Diana her whole life, due to some events that caused her this. No fiddle toy or therapy helped. Just being with someone she trusted, snuggled up in their chest so she could hear their faint steady heartbeat, was enough to make her calm down.

"Wow that smells so good!" she pointed over to a restaurant that served lamb skewers, kebabs, kimchi, mainly just a lot of meat. That was strange as she never tended to prefer eating meat over her favourite food, noodles. However she wasn't a vegetarian, it just depended on the mood she was in. "well then lets go in there." Heechul layed a soft kiss on her forehead, hearing the ever so familiar snap of a camera. "we're wearing our rings. Think anyone will notice?"
"once again you're being stupid, im joking sweetheart." she apologised when she saw his 'upset' face. Going up onto her tip toes and laying a quick kiss on his nose. "if people are taking pictures then of course they'll analyse them. Not only that but the rings probably reflect the light as well, therefore making the people pay attention to where it'd be bouncing off of."

Minutes had passed and the pair had been seated, a few occasional looks sent in their direction. Diana had been on a lot of popular shows that caused her to become really well known. Heechul was of course an idol, therefore it wasn't hard to recognise him. A flash and a click were heard. "and here starts all of the pictures." smiling Diana and Heechul faced the phone and waved at the person. "honey take off your hat it's disrespectful." Diana commented, as she took off her sunglasses. Tying her hair back, offering a bobble to her husband as his hair was quite long. However, it suited him a lot. "sweetie can you tie to for me?" asked the husband of the pair.

Standing up Diana went over to Heechul and tied up his hair, laying an ever so brief kiss on his neck before sitting down. By now the person, who was taking pictures, had to keep in a squel. Diana had winked at the camera, giving fan service as she had kissed Heechuls neck.

Ten minute later the pair were being served their meals, though they shared all of their food. Acting as they would when they were scholars. Cracking up random jokes and telling each other stories about what had happened at work recently. Holding hands over a table, staring into each others eyes. Even if you didn't know they were dating, you could see the burning love and passion in their eyes. "I'm happy to spend more time with you." Heechul whispered, gently caressing Dianas hand. Leaning over the table, they shared a soft and tender kiss. They were in a secluded booth were only a select few could see, therefore the pair didn't mind at all. Click. They heard the camera again. The picture that'd confirm any rumours. This was it. They were now out to the public. Whether it was them dating, being engaged, or married. The public knew they were in a relationship of all kind.

At the exact same time the pair had received a call from their managers asking if they'd like a statement put out or not. "i think the pictures confirm it, but by the end of the week we'll tell the public exactly what we are. Thanks bye." Heechul recited Diana's words to his own manager. A minute passed and Heechul had gotten many texts from all his friends. The ones that knew were saying things along the lines of." Finally, it took you guys long enough to come clean. "
The not so close friends had been shocked to say the least. Both of their phones blowing up with messages as they shared a laugh. "Heechul. Should we dye out hair as the gender reveal. We'll go to a salon. Wear a blindfold. Someone, most likely out mangers, will know the gender and tell the hair dressers what colour to dye it. Pibk for a girl. Purple for a boy." she suggested.
Heechul absolutely loved this idea." yes. That sounds terrific! You're so smart. " a small tint of red appeared on her cheeks as she pouted slightly." i have my moments. " she muttered with a laugh.

A thought crossed her mind, 'what if we do have twins? We've never had kids before!' though she was panicking, she tried not to show such symptoms on the outside. After many years of knowing his beautiful wife, Heechul could tell whenever she was working herseld up for nothing. Walking over to her seat, he crouched down so they were at eye level. He placed his hands on top of her own, that were shaking a lot. "listen to me. Whatever you just thought, forget about it. You're in a safe place with me to support you." ever so softly he pulled Diana's head to his chest, soothing her with his heart beat. Hands gently fingering through her hair, his lips placed on her head." we will be fine. Just you watch. "

Okay.... Who wants it to be twins? If not a boy or a girl?? 😂