Super Junior reveal pt 1

I'm probably not going to go with the original plan, because it made barely any sense even too me and i was the one who wrote it XD. I'll probably write like an Easter egg hunt but for clues instead. Whatever comes to mind i guess. lmao anyway enjoyyyyy! I'm hoping it wont drone on and on lol.(remember her family doesn't show their pregnancy until like two months to left XD)

Breathing. That's a vital part in life. If you don't breathe, you'll die or pass out. Many people know that as well it's just common sense. It seemed as though Diana had forgotten the basics on how to breathe. Though her anxiety had kicked up, due to a dream she had. knees digging into her chest, slowly counting down to try calm herself. Never once did she consider waking up Heechul, she'd feel like a burden to do say.  Cracked lips, tired, yet tear stained eyes. Somehow ,throughout it all, she still managed to look like an angel. Once she had thought she had calmed herself down, the thought reoccurred and it seemed as though her panic had doubled. Silence. That was until Diana had started to shake so much, the bed begun to shake alongside her. Traumatising scenarios filled her head, it was so hard to stop them. Silence replaced with sobs. Not loud and boisterous cries, quiet gasps and splutters. Tears drowning the young girl. A groan was heard beside her, as Heechul had started to stir. Clamping her small hands over her mouth, in hopes to muffle the despair and anxiety holding her captive. Just so her lover wouldn't have to listen to her cries, as it pained him so. Despite her desperate tries to wallow in a pit of agony alone, her light was soon to be found. Heechul was her light in such moments, no matter how many times she would claim she was fine, he'd always find a way to support her however necessary.

Turning on a nearby lampshade, Heechul had awoke. Warmth now on her cold, quivering hands. Hair clung to her face as the wetness stuck clumps together. Heat painstakingly wiping away any newly found tears."Sweetheart." he murmured, engulfing the women into an unavoidable cuddle. Running his fingers through her silky hair,making her ear near to his chest. "What happened honey?" he wasn't expecting an answer when she was in such a state. All he received in return was a small sniffle, causing a small smile to grow upon his face. Yes it could be viewed as mean,but she was just being so cute! Minutes had passed and Diana has showed signs of calming down. No more jerky odd breathing patterns, she was barely shaking. Most importantly, Heechul was able to make her laugh. Distracting is what he tended to lean toward. After all he was quite, wait no, an extremely hilarious guy. Taking into consideration that Heechul often joked around Diana at such times, he also knew when it wouldn't be deemed as appropriate or helpful. Thankfully after knowing her for 15 years, it was natural for him to know exactly what to do.

"thanks for staying baby." Diana managed to whisper, despite her throat being extremely dry. Ruffling her hair, in acknowledgement as to what she had just said, planting a soft kiss on the crown of her head. Silence, though this time it wasn't petrifying. Laying down, their heads greeting the plump clouds known as a pillows. Eskimo kissing each other, with a small giggle emerging from the fair maidens mouth. "I'm sorry you woke up." she felt even guiltier when she had saw the time was, 04:31. A frown furrowed onto her face as she looked into his alluring orbs. "I know exactly what you are thinking Diana. Now forget that. I don't mind what hour i wake up, as long as you're alright and safe." In the current moment, Heechul had decided it'd be wiser if he were too not mention about her panic attack. After all if he did that, he'd only be bringing up an unwanted thought/memory. "How about we try get a few more hours of sleep, ay?" nothing impure about his smile could be evident. Poking her side in a serenely manner," you have been a fortunate stroke of serendipity to me. Diana you're the best woman and wife i could ever possibly have in my life." Those words had caused Diana's face to flood a crimson colour."You're my euphoria." she had responded, Heechul laughed as he kissed her nose. "Good night sweetheart, it's a big day today."  Turning off the once lit lamp, the two loves had fell into a peaceful slumber. Intertwined in one another arms, no one could possibly imagine what was to come in a few hours or so.

In the late hours of the morning both SUJU and the lovers had awoke. No they weren't in the same house, though they would be very shortly. Diana had been cooking some food for them, but a sudden wave of nausea overcame her. Covering her mouth she hurriedly headed towards the bathroom nearby. Thankfully Heechul had noticed this and followed her. Not only holding her hair back as she puked, but also rubbing her back, getting her some water. He was a proper gentleman assisting her whenever she needed it. Even though Diana hated being cared for as she would tend to feel weak, the purity in her husbands actions were enough to let him do so. The distant tick of a clock, the familiar drum of water dripping onto a surface. It was so strange to Heechul to be in such a quiet house, as only a few years ago the boys decided to allow Heechul to move out from with them. Chemistry is what they all had, amazing relationships together. They even joked around at times about Diana being a part of their group. Yes she had actually been in their music videos since the start, confirming that they had all been friends for ages. Sometimes fans had spotted her at their concerts as well. Unfortunately she was unable to tend many due to her job colliding with their schedules. On talk shows they always talked about each other, they were an amazing group of friends and that's what Diana was thrilled about. They were all practically family, being so close, the married couple had already guessed what a few of their reactions could be. "I still think Yesung and Dong-Hae will cry." Diana spoke after she had refreshed herself. Of course Heechul had agreed with her. "Though some members may be sceptical because of the camera following them. Bringing them to believe that it's a prank. Maybe after 7 months when i should start showing a bit, you could add their reactions to a video to upload. Give no context and the fans will go wild with guesses." A smart business tactic if you ask me. Listening closely Heechul had liked the idea but shook his head nonetheless. "It'll be better if you keep all the footage. Also party next weekend where we invite all of our friends and announce it. " The married couple continued to talk about anything that came to mind. Both scrolling through the news. They were yet to notice they were trending on both YouTube and twitter. Not only that, but fans were being extremely supportive of their relationship. Many videos on YouTube pointing out obvious indicators over the past 15 years of them dating. It was crazy how quick people were to react to this. Finally Heechul stumbled upon a blog telling everyone - with the evidence available- that they were indeed dating, though the person believed they were either engaged or married. Showing his wife with a look of pure exultation, without any hesitation pulling her in for a cuddle.

On the other hand, any present super junior member had just been informed of them having a 'day out' and a 'mission'. No other information had been sent other than the fact that someone  will be filming them in around an hour. Due to the sudden news ,they had all started to; rush around to wash, get dressed and do whatever they else felt was needed. upon the arrival of three firm knocks, Leeteuk had opened the door. Greeting the camera man with a bow, the leader shouted the other members to regroup and form in the living room. "So please introduce yourselves one by one, but in a cute and gentle manner. As though you were meeting a baby for the first time, Heechul will be joining us later." the instructions he had gave were extremely simple. Though the members made a big deal over having to act cute," why cute?" Yesung has whined. Licking his lips nervously, as he didn't tend to go for the cute route of introductions. Then again he did enjoy spending time with kids, so he wouldn't mind doing this as much. Ryeowook on the other hand was always acting cute as he was the actual self-claimed "maknae." It was quite obvious to tell whether any member had felt uncomfortable with doing such things. Then again Super Junior was a group who'd go above and beyond your expectations, causing a lot of people to love them. They weren't afraid to be themselves in public alongside in their companies. That was a problem many famous people tended to deal with, having to act fake or horrid to reach 'success', instead of just acting as who they are. 

Sorry if it isn't the best of chapters lmfao. Hope it wasn't too boring. The good stuff will happen next chapter