Pregnancy Party Part 2

Now all that was left was to wait. The waiting game was torture for the married couple as they were both impatient and didn't want to hide this for any longer. After all its a lot of weight to bare, especially with all the media. Eventually people will find out, and they'd rather all those close found out in person instead of by being on the headlines. Time ticked by, yet for the couple it seemed as though it was taking years, so they decided to go for a walk. Yes i know, that's not very sensible to go in public with a crowd of fans nearby without security that could assist ans ensure Diana and her baby fine, but oh well they would be careful. By that i mean Heechul had been extremely protective since gaining knowledge of that growing inside of his gorgeous wife. Of course he was already protective but it had upped by at least 50x.

Placing on her trainers, sorting out the cuffs of her sleeves, Diana was ready. However Heechul was still doing his hair, he had been for 20 minutes, whereas Diana's took 3 minutes if that. Bored of waiting already she walked towards the bathroom, and took the brush from him and started to style his hair. A neat comb over. "please grow your hair out long again, i really love your hair long." Once she had finished, Heechul placed her on his lap and gave her an Eskimo kiss. "im sorry i took so long."

Diana didn't mind, but decided to play with him, "I'll on forgive you if you buy me some ice cream at the park!" A laugh emerged from his mouth as his face lit up, as if he had just been plugged in. A loud long cheer erupted from within the woman as she jumped around, currently looking 3. Easily putting his shoes on, Heechul grabbed his lovers hand, as they exited their house.

No paparazzi so far had ever caught them leaving the house together, so that's a bonus, their privacy is theirs to keep. Arms swinging as their hands were interlocked, Heechul couldn't help but smile. Everything about Diana was perfect and adorble, he was so go damn lucky, never once did he want to mistreat her. Yes they've had their arguments, but it helps the relationship grow. Not only that, but they are able to laugh about all disagreements. One point, when Heechul became a trainee, it was stressful, for the married couple. Mainly because they were both unable to see each other and go on dates, or they found themselves snapping at each other at the littlest of things. Diana was considering them taking a break, that was the hardest time in her life. However they didn't, they got through it, just like how they'll get through with the pregnancy. They'll be amazing parents, well, at least they hope they would be.

Both started to hum softly, to one of their favourite songs. Tt by twice, it always brought a smile to their faces. Especially when she found herself watching Heechul learn a new girl group dance. Honestly the pride she felt for him couldn't even be put into words. This man is what she was so glad she could show off to people, though not in a bragging way, she was actually quite a humble woman. Heechul tended to like quite unique things, so sometimes they'd get into squabbles. Especially if he bought something so useless worth hundreds,when it could've went to charity, or the orphanage she tends to visit.

Strolling in the gorgeous parks, Diana took out her phone, taking pictures of all flowers. Though she stopped upon hearing the adorble giggles of children. Now she stood up, joining Heechuls side. Crying slightly, staring at the group of toddlers, "that'll be o-our baby all grown up." tears started to roll down her cheeks, thankful for wearing no makeup. Heechul turned her slightly, wiping her tears and hugging her. Resting her ear against his heart, his hand combing through her hair. Never once did he ask what's wrong, as he was able to figure out it was her hormones. That was the right decision as it was likely Diana would snap at him, once again it came with the pregnancy. He'd rather she shout all her problems at him and blame him whilst pregnant, instead of keeping it quiet.

"mhm indeed it will, or maybe our babies as i believe it's twins." A small laugh left his lips as he kissed the crown of her head, "i wish i could take all of the pain away from you." Shaking her head she firmly pulled away, "im strong, my hips were made to be prepared for giving birth, and pregnancy. I can do this, as long as you're with me. We can do this, Heechul. Standing on her tip toes, his arms hooked around her waist, just resting upon the top of her butt. A few seconds later they had a short, yet sweet kiss. "alright, ice cream then people should start coming."

An hour or so had passed by the time they arrived back, and it was even more gorgeous from the outside than they remembered. The clock struck 3 and the inflatables had started arrive. This was going to be a party full of adults, acting like children. Many assistances clambered in with the equipment to ensure it was all safe and usable, Diana wanted to help but Heechul refused to allow her. Whilst her lover helped the assistances she grabbed her phone and startes to call Jackson from got7. Three rings and then he answered, changing it to face time, "Diana!" he exclaimed in absolute delight.

"hey Jackson! Im just calling to remind you gu-" she burst into laughter as Yugeom and Bambam walked by making the stupidest of faces, then Mark ran after them. "Get back here! They have my socks! Jackson help please!" Mark pleaded before noticing the giggling woman. "Diana! Hello, i was just packing all of our extra clothes for tonight and the idiots stole my socks." he whined with a pout. "do you want me to ban them from going on the inflatable slide if they don't give ir back within the next minute?"
Not even two seconds later the pair of socks were hurtled at mark with a brief apology. "there we go. Well guys, Mark remembered what i called for. Bring extra clothes. Love you boys, see you soon." she waved at the camera and ended the call.

Finally she went down the list, to their last guests, BTS. Right now she was certain they'd be training, but she was respected by everyone at bight entertainment, so she was pretty sure they'd allow her to have quick call. Debating as to who'd actually pick up, she ended up choosing Jungkook. It rung quite a few times before it answered. "Kookie!" scrunching her nose adorably as she waved at him. I mean, who couldn't resist such an adorable man, he really did set armys hearts on fire. Not just Jungkook, all of the men were incredibly attractive in their own certain ways. Im pretty sure if she wasn't dating Heechul she would've fallen for one of the members.

"Noona! I-i mean Diana!" he wasn't used to not using formalities with her still. "sorry im sweaty we were just learning a new dance." Just then all of members came into view as they all greeted her with much enthusiasm. "Hello Diana! Hello my little D!hey. How are you?" was spoken all at once, causing her to burst into fits of laughter. "hey guys, I'm calling to make sure you remember spare clothes, and you know the pool will be open in our garden." honestly their garden was bigger than their house by quite a bit. "ah, i was reminding them earlier, so was Jin." Namjoon commented, though Diana's eyes were transfixed on Jimin as he repeatedly ran his hand through his hair. Pouting she spoke up. "jiminie, your hair dye is fading, i love you with pink hair." they all laughed and ahook their heads. "we're having a small rest with hair dye so it can stay healthy, Heechul recommended places he gets his hair done, so we'll try it out!"

Closing her eyes, zoning out slightly, she hadn't noticed the door had opened, therefore she wasn't understanding the small giggles from Taehyung and Hoseok." BOO! "A shriek erupted from her mouth, now clutching her stomach as a slight protective barrier, and because she was sacred." holy fuck heechul! "she slapped his arm." i could've fell onto the b-"before she could finish, he smashed his lips onto hers, now giving her a sweet yet passionate kiss. Diana's hand slowly started to relax as she ended the call. Leaving all of BTS wondering what she meant by 'i could've fell onto the b-'

"I almost spoiled the suprise, good save sweets." she commented, her smile radiating. All of her features had lit up, upon seeing her husbands soft facial expression. "i just wanted to kiss you." he murmured, with a small grin. That was true, but he had a slight expectation she'd blurt out everything. After all she was a blabber mouth. Taking a few moments to calm herself down as she had burst into giggles, she ended up resting her head upon his shoulder. "an hour babe. An hour until people arrive. That leaves around 6 hours until they all know. I mean all of them."

That was when she knew her life would changed, for a fact. After all a baby changes everything, but two could do more. The support of others was indeed appreciated within the pregnancy, or else it could be a lot more difficult. Yes, it really was scary, in fact petrifying. She was growing another human, possible two, inside of her. On the other hand she found such things beautiful, she was creating life, she was able to have something of her own. Heechul and her own creation, many can say they were able to do such things, but it was different when it's yourself. No one other than you and the significant other could have this human, they were theirs.