Look At Me

Your mind blanched as Levi pressed against you, his warm lips pressing against yours feverishly. His long, elegant fingers slid underneath your shirt, his cool fingertips slowly caressing your skin. You shuddered as goosebumps blossomed, a gasp escaping your mouth as Levi momentarily pulls away, his steely grey eyes gleaming in the light as he looked at you. There was no doubt about it- you were putty in his hands. Your mind screamed at you to push him away, to summon the anger you'd been feeling for days, but all you could do was barely stop yourself from panting. "Do you understand, (y/n)? No one else can do this." He growled, before lowering his lips to your jaw, leaving a trail of kisses down your neck as his hand slowly made its way up your body. You sucked in a breath, your mind clouding over as he sucked at your collarbone, his tongue brushing against your skin. 

Was this okay? Just a few days after cursing his very existence, to let yourself fall into his arms, without complaint? Trying to find your voice, you placed your hands on his chest, meaning to push him away. 

Levi paused, bringing his face before yours as his eyes searched your face. His normally withdrawn eyes were now bright, with emotions you couldn't quite notice clashing amongst themselves in those grey depths. "You don't want to?" His voice was low and husky, causing warmth to flood to your cheeks. 

You opened your mouth to respond, but your voice seemed to have packed its bags and ran away. Emotions clashed in your mind as he watched you struggle to answer his question. It wasn't a matter of whether you wanted to or not anymore- you wanted him, there was no denying it. His body was still pressed against yours, so you could feel just how muscular he really was, leaving nothing to the imagination. His clean scent filled your nose, leaving you dizzy as you tried to catch your bearings. 

"I..." You finally managed to choke out something, but your voice was breathy and barely audible. Levi raised an eyebrow, brushing his lips against your cheek teasingly as you squirmed. "You what?" He questioned, his husky voice carrying notes of amusement. There was no doubt he was teasing you, but why was it so hard to respond? Where did your voice go? 

"I.... I-" You went to talk again, when Levi cut you off by pressing his lips against yours again, his tongue brushing against your lower lip as he chuckled. "You what? I can't hear you.." He purred, kissing the corner of your lips as he waited for you to respond. His hands continued to slide up your abdomen, his touch sending tingles along your skin. You bit your lip, trying to clear the haze that thickened in your mind each time he touched you. 

"Really, I-" Your voice was cut off yet again, but this time it was by a sharp rapping against the door. 

Levi froze, his head snapping in the direction of the front door. You both waited there, silent, shocked that there was someone outside at the worst possible moment. The knocking sounded again, a little harder this time, and Levi cursed under his breath. "(y/n), would you mind answering the door?" He asked, his face still turned away from yours as he backed away, pulling his hands off you. "I have to... take care of something." He grumbled, before walking down the hall, away from you. You stood there, frozen as your fingers touched your lips gingerly. 

Did that just happen? Did you really just let that happen?

You were snapped out of your thoughts by another loud knock at the door, which was followed by a gruff voice. "Marley's movers here. Anyone home?" The irritation in the man's voice snapped you from your thoughts, causing you to hurry over to the door. Upon opening, you were greeted by two men- one, was a rather bulky blonde, and the other, an incredibly tall and nervous looking brunette. "Sorry about the wait- I was distracted." You said apologetically, moving away from the doorway as you motioned for them to come in. The blonde one chuckled, moving into the apartment with a friendly smile as the taller man followed behind him silently. "Don't worry about it, I'm just glad you answered the door. I'd have felt stupid if I waited out there and got stood up," He said jokingly, giving you a wink as he slapped the other man on the back. "Im Reiner Braun, and this here is Bertholdt Hoover. Just point us in the direction of the stuff you need us to move, and we'll be out of your hair." Reiner said, ignoring Bertholdt's nervous 'ow' as he tried to shake off Reiner's hand. "Of course. I'm (f/n) (l/n). It's nice to meet you," You say, happy to have the two of them to distract you from the shenanigans that were happening just a few moments ago. You directed them to a pile of boxes that were stacked in the living room. Aside from the boxes, the room was empty, having been stripped of all furniture. Reiner looked at you quizzically as Bertholdt scratched his neck, both men clearly confused as to why they were hired to cart roughly twenty boxes 40 minutes across town, when they could easily fit in your average car. You laughed nervously, shrugging your shoulders as you rubbed your cheek in embarrassment. "Yeah... sorry, my husband's a real pain in the ass." You say, smiling as Reiner laughed loudly, slapping Bertholdt's back yet again. "Oww! Are you trying to give me a bruise?" Bertholdt cried, hurriedly grabbing a box to escape the cackling blonde. "Heh- I don't need to! Annie does that for me!" Reiner chortled, grabbing a box and trailing behind his friend. You smile to yourself as you listen to their fading bickering, reminiscing about all of the times you and Jean bickered on the job. 

"A pain in the ass, huh?" You snapped around at the sound of Levi's voice, your heart immediately racing at the sight of him. He was leaning against the wall, his eyes locked on you. Crossing your arms, you shrug your shoulders as you try to appear as nonchalant as possible. "It's not wrong. I could've easily fit those boxes in my car," You say, casting a glance towards the stack of boxes. Your comment earned a grunt from Levi, who rolled is eyes and casted a disdainful glance around the room before his gaze rested on you. "I don't need that filthy car of yours to be seen at my house," He said, his lips curling into a frown as he pushed off the wall and dusted off his shoulder. 

You frown, scoffing as you cast him a venomous look. "Well, not all of us have five designer cars, you know. I prefer not to waste money." You snap, ignoring the angry look he gave you in return. "And if my car is such a horrendous piece of shit, then why can't you use one of your cars to move this stuff?" You snap, casting him another glare as you internally cursed yourself for giving in earlier. Levi gave you a disgusted look, his left eye twitching as he cast another glance towards the boxes. "Why would I do that? It's a waste of my time, and the boxes will only dirty the inside of my car." He seethed, looking like he was going to have a heart attack just thinking about it. As the two of you had a stare-off, Reiner was soon back in the room, laughing as Bertholdt trailed behind, looking exhausted. Bertholdt froze as he saw Levi, who had his normal pissy expression, his steely eyes causing the brunette to nervously avoid eye contact. Reiner glanced over, his grin never leaving his face as he observed Levi. "Oh, this must be your husband. Never would've thought you had a thing for old men," He said, laughing as he hoisted another box into his arms. Bertholdt audibly swallowed, his eyes widening as he grabbed another box. "Be back in a sec!" Reiner chuckled, as the two quickly scurried out of the apartment in a quick escape. "See, Bertie boy, that's the look of a man who had to use his hand." You heard Reiner's voice fade as the two got further away, and you had to bite the inside of your cheek to prevent yourself from bursting into a fit of laughter. Levi growled, casting you a withering glare as he dragged his hand down his face. "What? Don't give me a dirty look because you're offended," You say, unable to contain your laughter any longer. "Besides- he's probably right, from the looks of you." You chuckle, only to laugh harder as he gave you a seething look. "You don't know what you're talking about," He snapped, his eyebrows furrowed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. You continued to laugh, absolutely loving the current situation. Reiner didn't know it, but he definitely managed to get under Levi's skin without trying to. Laughing softly, you shake your head and look at Levi. "I don't know what I'm talking about? Then what were you doing in the bathroom for the past ten minutes?" You ask sweetly, grinning as Levi glared at you yet again, the tips of his ears turning a light pink color. 

"He was probably trying to take a shit, y'know. Maybe the man's constipated." Reiner chimed in from the doorway, his heavy footsteps growing louder as he came inside the apartment yet again. Bertholdt groaned, his face beet red as sweat dripped down his forehead. "Reiner, do you ever shut up?" He muttered, casting Levi a worried glance as he grabbed another box. "Nah, I've found it's more fun when I talk." Reiner replied, giving you a teasing wink as he left with yet another box. Levi fumed, staring at the doorway with a hateful expression. "Damn brats.." He muttered, running his hand through his hair with an exasperated sigh. "I don't have time for this. (Y/n), I'm heading back to the office. I texted you my address, so just go there when you want." He said irritably, adjusting the collar of his shirt as he began to move in the direction of the door. 

"On second thought, I'll send a car for you." He said, pausing in the doorway as he turned his head to look at you. "I don't need you being seen in that junky ass car of yours." He snapped, before turning on his heel and slinking out of the apartment.