Doubt

[Edited October 19, 2019]

It had been a few days since the chilling conversation you had with Levi. He had suddenly decided you were to move into his house, remarking that your apartment was 'too small and public' for his tastes.
You sighed, mulling over what he'd said about Eren Jaeger. His story still somehow managed to send chills down your spine, the cold look in his eyes still imprinted in your mind. It didn't make sense- how could such a seemingly kind boy do what Levi had described to her? Sure, she didn't know him very well, but what Levi had claimed he did just didn't seem to fit with his personality. Of course, Levi didn't seem like the kind of person to make up a story like that just for the hell of it.

You threw theories back and forth  as you packed up your belongings, your muscles somewhat sore from being in the same hunched position all day.
You tossed your remaining clothes into a box, having already packed everything else, you simply had to finish the job. Of course, it was incredibly irritating that he decided that he believed he was able to decide everything about you.

It wasn't like you could refuse though- he had waited until you were at work to sell all of your furniture and end the lease on your apartment. How'd he'd manage to do it, you'd never know. The sound of Rob Zombie's song 'living dead girl' pounded through the empty apartment, motivating you to shove the remaining bits of clothes and lingerie into the box in front of you. It had been an agonizing task, but you somehow managed to shove all of your 'approved' personal belongings into boxes, since Levi had decided your furniture was too sloppy for his home.
"Pretentious ass," You mumble, tucking a piece of hair that had managed to escape your messy bun behind your ear. You grinned a little to yourself, relishing in the new color you'd manage to change your hair to. Levi was pissed when he'd seen the ash purple color that stained your soft locks. It was certainly a step from the platinum blonde color that had been forced upon you, which was much too obnoxious for your taste.

You were snapped out of your thoughts by the heavy footsteps that sounded from the hallway, which sounded Levi's arrival from work. Shoving the box closed, you hurriedly taped it shut and stood, stretching your arms a little. Levi had been working ungodly hours lately, coming home early and working from your apartment as soon as he'd manage to sit down. It was a little worrying- although you'd never admit it- especially since his skin had managed to take a pale color from sleep deprivation, and his dark circles managed to get even worse during the past few days. Fixing your worn and ripped Metallica t-shirt, you glanced at the doorway as Levi stepped through it, adjusting his tie with a haggard expression.
You bite the inside of your cheek as he leans against the doorway, watching you with a burning gaze. "Why dont you head home?" You ask, your voice somewhat quiet as you bristle underneath his intense stare.
He shook his head with a sigh, running a hand through his hair as he momentarily closed his eyes. Even in his tired state, he still managed to look sexy- you'd never admit it aloud, but the way his muscles rippled underneath his shirt managed to make you feel like a schoolgirl all over again.
"I can't- have to make sure the movers get here, and once that's taken care of I need to get back to work." He said, his voice low and hoarse with exhaustion and irritation.
His fingers sloppily fiddled with the knot in his tie, his shoulders slumping slightly as he began to loosen it, the bright green fabric contrasting with his pale skin.
You clear your throat, tucking another piece of hair behind your ear, your thoughts still weighing heavily upon you.
"Hey..." you start slowly, pushing your hands into your old and worn shorts as you lift your eyes to meet his. "About what you said the other day..." you would've finished your question, but the look in his eyes cut you off before you could.

He was now pushing himself away from the door frame, slowly stepping towards you as his fingers unbuttoned the first three buttons of his shirt. "Why're you mentioning that?" He asks, his voice low, full of warning and carrying husky notes.
Furrowing your eyebrows at his sudden change in demeanor, you take a few steps back, titling your head ever-so-slightly. "What do you mean? You know what I'm talking about right?" You find yourself asking the question slowly, suddenly unsure of yourself as he slowly stalks forward, his frame closing in on yours despite your backpedaling.
"Of course I do." He said, his voice carrying a slightly astonished tone as he came closer. Your back bumps into a wall as he approaches, an unrecognizable feeling in your stomach as your eyes are pulled in by the storm that has been conjured in his eyes. "You're talking about that brat." He mutters, slamming his hand against the wall next to your head as he closed the small amount of distance that remained between your bodies.
Your nose caught the faint smell of whisky, explaining the strange behavior you were witnessing from your normally stoic 'husband'.
"Why would you mention that kid to me?" He whispered, his lips hovering right beside your ear as his warm breaths tickle your skin.
You stand there, shocked, your muscles screaming for action- although your brain seemed confused on what kind. Your heart pounded despite itself, and electricity seemed to race across your skin at the sudden closeness between the two of you.

You manage to find your voice, trying to escape from the little trap he'd managed to put you into. "Are you mad?" You say, a little breathless as he leans in to prevent you from leaving.
"Mad?" He pauses, his lips inches from your neck now. "Of course I'm mad," he pouts, his free hand absentmindedly tracing shapes along your arm. "I'm right here, and you bother to ask me about some brat." He mutters, his entire body leaning against yours.
Your heart seems to stutter as he leans against you, a dizzying affect taking hold as his lips find their way to your neck, leaving a small trail along it. "You're mine." He growls, biting softly on your shoulder with what sounds like a raspy breath. "Mine," he whispers, before his lips crash into yours.