Threatened

[Edited October 19, 2019]

You choke on your coffee, almost spitting the hot liquid all over his lap. "I-I'm sorry? We're going where? When?" You splutter, barely able to swallow the scalding hot coffee. "In three days," He responds nonchalantly, smirking as he rose from the couch, sauntering to your bedroom. "Where do you think you're going?" you snap, standing up from the couch as you raise a quizzical eyebrow.

He stops and slowly turns towards you, a devilish smirk on his lips as he faces you. "I was going to get dressed. Why? Have anything else planned for me this morning?" He asked, his eyes peering up at you through thick lashes. You snap your eyes away from his toned body, realizing what he was insinuating. "Go get dressed," you mumble, turning your head away from him like a stubborn child. He smirked, continuing back into your bedroom like he had won a game. You scold yourself as you hide your pink stained cheeks from the bedroom doorway.

You go into the kitchen, spotting a metal coffee thermos on the dish-drying rack. You quickly heat up some water in the microwave, adding tea bags to the water once you pulled it out. You then proceeded to pour it into the thermos, hissing as a little bit of hot water splashed onto your hand. 

Screwing the lid onto the thermos, you think back to when you met Levi at the cafe. All he ordered was black tea- nothing added, just plain tea. You shook your head with a gentle smile, pulling your hair back into a high ponytail.

You werent too enthusiastic about the blonde hair, but Levi threatened to shave your head if you dyed it another color, and you werent ready to find out if he was serious.

Your eyes snap to the kitchen doorway as you hear footsteps approaching, where you see Levi in a crisp, black suit. He smirks at you, although his eyes seem to soften at the sight of you.

You blink, mentally shaking yourself. it had to be your imagination.

Right?

He looked over at the metal thermos, his eyebrow quirking upward as he approached it and slid away the mouthpiece lid, sniffing the contents. When he identifies the smell, a ghost of a smile graces his lips and he walks over to you, pressing a gentle kiss against your forehead.

"Thank you." he says before leaving the apartment, leaving you staring that the doorway with a racing heart.

A few hours later, you were lounging on the couch when your phone chirped. Digging into the cushions, you finally fish out your phone and stare at the text messages. 

Meet me at Olive Garden, dress nicely.

...Please.

You raise an eyebrow quizzically, sure that Levi wasn't inviting you out to dinner just to be nice. You drag yourself off the couch, shuffling to your bedroom where you fish a black sleeveless turtleneck dress from your closet. You pull it on, adding some high heels to the outfit before going into the bathroom.

You twist your hair up into a french twist, staring at the simple makeup you applied; winged eyeliner, red lipstick, mascara.

You shrugged at your reflection, grabbing your car keys and hurrying out the door, somehow managing to not fall down the stairs and break your neck. Climbing into your car, you put your Red Hot Chili Peppers CD in as a feeble attempt to keep yourself from falling asleep at the wheel- even though it was a short drive.

As you approach the hostess standing there, she studied you with disinterest and exhaustion clearly written on her face. "Is there a Levi Ackerman here?" you ask, watching her face drain of all color. Her eyes darted to the side as she nodded, hurrying away in the direction you assumed Levi was sitting. You followed the hostess, a weird feeling coming over you as you approach a large table.

You see several men in suits whom you've never met, but you manage to spot Erwin. When you see Levi, you're struck by a pang of jealousy. 

There, on his arm, was a petite strawberry arm draped across him as if she were practicing how to be a professional throw blanket. You steel your nerves and wipe your face blank of all emotion and approach a seat in between Levi and Erwin. You keep your head held high as you lower yourself into the chair, eyeing the woman who smiled at you like a cat who caught it's prey.

You gave her a once-over, successfully concluding she was trying too hard. After all, if you have barely any cleavage and you still try to show it off, there might be a problem. She smirked at you, leaning against Levi even more- if that was even possible.

"Im sorry, i dont think we've met," she said, her annoyingly high-pitched voice grating against your nerves like nails against a chalkboard.

You fake a smile, although it could be seen more predatory than charismatic.

"I'm his wife. And your his personal drape i see?"