"She probably would've told us anyway,"

"Yea. So…how's Meph?" I asked her. Her face brightened.

"He's doing good. He's excited about the baby. We both are actually. How's Shadow? I know he must be excited!" I smiled.

"Yea. Ever since I told him I was pregnant, he keeps lifting my shirt to kiss my stomach. He's almost positive that both of them are gonna be girls,"

"Aw. Our babies have the perfect fathers," We both laughed and stood up to order at the counter when Rouge walked back in with Mephiles. I mean Meph. I mean Mephiles! They raced over to us and Mephi- I mean Meph- I mean Mephiles, I'll just call him My for now on, threw his arm around Sally's shoulder and kissed her on her forehead. He turned to me.

"Hi. Nice to meet you again, Sonic," He said.

I smiled, "Nice to see you, too, Meph," I felt my phone vibrate so I pulled it out of my pocket. I unlocked it and clicked the message.

'Kendall said he wants me back!'

I looked at Rouge with wide eyes and she nodded her head. I turned to Sally.

"Uh, Sally, can you order me an Iced Tea? Shadow left his iPod in Rouge's car and he wants us to look for it. We'll be right back," I told Sally. She nodded her head and me and Rouge walked out of the café and sat in her car before I yelled out.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE WANTS YOU BACK?"

"When I walked over to the bookstore, he dragged me to the bathroom and told me that he doesn't wanna be with Sally! He wants to be with me! Sonic, what am I gonna do? What am I gonna tell Sally-,"

"Nothing. At least, not right now. What did you tell him when he told you that he still wants to be with you?"

"I didn't say anything. I just turned around and walked out. I have to tell Sally, Sonic. I have to be honest with her! Me and Sally have been friends since fifth grade! I can't let her be led on when I know what he's doing!" I took a deep breath.

"You're right, but, you need proof. I don't think she's gonna believe you without evidence that he actually said that,"

"Sonic, Sally has been my best friend for almost 15 years. I think she'll believe me over some guy she's been dating for what, three months?" She said.

"Ok, but, trust me, Rouge. Some people are so wrapped up in love that they won't believe anything that could separate them from their love," I told her as I got out the car. We walked into the café and sat in the booth we were sitting in earlier.

"Thanks for getting me a drink, Sally. How much did it cost?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"You guys don't have to pay me back. Besides, I asked you guys to join me; therefore, I have to pay. Speaking of bringing you guys here, me and Meph want your advice," She said.

"Advice for what?" Rouge asked as she took a sip of her coffee. Sally looked at Meph and smiled.

"Well, me and Meph wanna move in together and we were wondering if you guys could help us look for a place?" She asked.

"Move in together? Are you guys sure? I mean…you've only been dating for about three months," I told her.

"Of course we're sure! Right, Meph?" Sally turned to him.

"Yea. Definitely. We don't want our baby growing up in two separate homes,"

"Well, if you're sure, we'll help you. Right, Rouge?" I turned to her and saw her eyes turn a darker gray. She gave a little smile.