17

Rouge's POV:

I let Mephiles- I mean Meph- I mean Mephiles dammit!- drag me to the men's bathroom of the bookstore. He removed his hand from my mouth and I turned around to face him. Before I could yell at him for basically kidnapping me, he held up his finger and walked behind me to the door. I put my hand on my hip and tap my foot as I heard the bathroom door lock. He walked back around to face me.

"You can talk now," He told me. I smiled slightly then took a step closer and slapped him. His hand rushed to his cheek that was quickly becoming red from the slap.

"Ow! What was that for?" He whispered.

"For practically kidnapping me! And you're damn right that we need to talk! For one thing, you and my best friend Sally? And she's PREGNANT with your baby? And why the hell do you keep shushing me?" I yelled at him as he kept trying to quiet me.

"Because this is a bookstore so everything kinda has to be quiet! And about Sally and the baby thing…I just-I don't know," He replied as he shrugged his shoulders, "It just happened,"

"It just happened?" I repeated. He nodded his head. I ran my fingers through my hair and took a deep breath. "Mephiles, what the fuck are you doing? Do you seriously have feelings for Sally or are you just trying to make me jealous or something?" I asked him.

"Rouge, I really like her! I didn't even know you guys knew each other," After he said that, I started laughing. In fact, I started laughing so hard that I started crying. "Uh…You okay there, Rouge? You're kinda laughing a little too hard there," I wiped a tear with my hand and wrapped my other arm around my stomach.

"Oh, don't worry about me. I'm just laughing at the fact that you actually think I'm gonna believe the lie you just told me. Mephiles, me and Sally have been friends since we were in fifth grade! I remember sneaking you into my room back in Minnesota when we started dating and the pictures of me, Sally, and Blaze posted on my walls! One night, you asked me who they were and I told you! So, the fact that you think I'm gonna actually believe that bullshit just makes me laugh A LOT!" I answer him through my laughs.

"Oh, yeah," He whispered. After I finally get over my laughing, I just stare at him with a straight face.

"Now, what did you wanna talk about? Because, if you don't realize we have to meet Sally and Sonic at the diner across the street," I inform him. He slowly nodded his head.

"I don't wanna be with Sally, Rouge. I still wanna be with you…,"

Meanwhile with Sally and Sonic

Sonic's POV:

"So, what'd you have to tell me, Sonic? You know you can tell me anything!" Sally asked.

"I know, Sal. It's just that…it's a little unbelievable," I told her. She laughed.

"What? It's not like you're pregnant are you?" I looked up from the table and looked her in her eyes. She slowly stopped laughing and her eyes widened.

"Oh my God…you are pregnant!" I nodded my head and gave her a shaky crooked smile.

"Yep…with twins," Her mouth dropped.

"And with twins!" She yelled. I was silently thanking God for this café to be practically empty. She smiled widely and squealed. "I can't believe it! You're pregnant, I'm pregnant," She gasped. "We're pregnant together!"

I laughed, "Yea, I guess so,"

"Oh my God…Is Rouge?…" I shook my head.

"Not that I know of," I told her. She nodded her head.