1

Alright before we begin I have 270 followers thanks but I was going to go for 300 but changed my mind and your sequel is ready I hope you will enjoy.

Sonic's POV:

"Hey, newlyweds!" Rouge screamed as we walked over to her. She hugged us tightly before grabbing one of the bags Shadow was carrying.

"Sooo? How was the honeymoon?" She asked.

Just in case you're wondering, me and Shadow just got back from our honeymoon in Paris. It's been 4 years since he proposed to me. Since he proposed in Paris, we figured it would be a good idea to go for our honeymoon. We got married on August 2nd. We left for our honeymoon when the wedding reception was over.

"The hotel room was amazing," Shadow answered as he winked at me. I blush and walk a little faster.

"Ew. I didn't need that image. I meant how was the food, the sight-seeing? You know, things I actually want to hear about," She said as we made our way to her car. She opened the trunk and put the bag she was holding in it.

"It was incredible, Rouge! Even better than the first time we went," I tell her as I throw the bags in the trunk. I hop in the passenger's seat while Shadow closes the trunk. He slides in the back seat.

"Soonniicc. Sit back here with me,"

"Shadow, you are such a big baby!" Rouge joked as she pulled out of the parking lot.

"Yea, but he's my big baby," I say as I look back at Shadow, "Why didn't Knuckles come?"

"He's cleaning up the house,"

"Wait, you let your fiancée, Knuckles, clean? He sucks at cleaning!" Shadow yelled.

Yup. You heard right. About 3 years after me and Shadow got engaged; Knuckles popped the question to Rouge who eagerly said yes. After we all graduated from college, we decided to move in together. That was before Rouge got transferred to California because of her job. Not wanting her to be by herself, we all moved to California with her.

By luck, we found 2 affordable, yet amazing townhouses right next to each other. Why not move into 1 house all together? Well, me and Shadow decided to take the other house. I get kinda...loud... during the night, if you know what I mean. Two weeks before me and Shadow got married, we all moved in to our houses. About an hour later, Rouge pulls up to the two townhouses. Me and Shadow get out, grab our bags, and walk up to our door.

"I'll see you guys later for dinner!" Rouge yelled before she walked in her house. Shadow unlocked the door and we walked in. I flipped the lights on and we went upstairs to put our bags down. We dropped our bags on the floor and collapsed on our bed.

"I just wanna lie here," Shadow said as he turned his head toward me.

"Well, you have to unpack," I tell him.

"What about you?"

"I'm just gonna sit here and watch,"

"And what makes you think I'm gonna let you relax while I work?" He asks me as he turns towards me and lifts his eyebrow. I put my hands behind my head and smirk.

"Because I can control whether you get some tonight or not,"

He shoots off the bed and looks at me, "Good point," He grabs a suitcase "I'll start with this one," I sit up and grab his arm. I pull him down a little and kiss his lips.

"Thank you, husband," He smiles and leans down to kiss me.

"No problem, husband,"

5 Hours Later (8 pm):