"No! I want candy too!" He whined, pouting his cute lips. His blue eyes begging me to take him trick or treating.

"Okay, let me get ready so we can go and get food first."

Issac happiness doesn't last so long as my phone rings. I tell Issac to be quiet and play with his toys on the ground. He whines but does what he is told.

As soon as he leaves occupied, I hit the answer button hoping it wasn't anyone too serious.

"Miss Black!" The squeal of Sarah's voice is heard on the phone. I huff out in annoyance at my boss. She was making my life impossibly difficult than it had to be. Her phone calls was her way to annoy me and she knew what buttons to push.

She was everywhere at work, constantly telling me what to do and nagging about her problems and don't get me started on the gala I am too busy to plan.

"Yes, Mrs. Matthews?" I speak with my professional voice, masking my irritation with a forced attitude.

"I need you now."

"Now?" I question, confused most of all angry. I couldn't today and I specially gotten the day off because it was Halloween and Issac wanted to go Trick or Treating.

"Are you dumb? Yes, now. I need the files."

"Excuse me, but I can't today. It's Halloween and my son wants to go. With all due respect, Mrs. Matthews I asked in advanced for the day off. Is there any way you can-"

"I don't care, get here now or you're fired." She hung up, leaving no room for argument. At this point, I had enough. I was boiling with rage. Every ounce of my body was annoyed with the woman whom I call boss.

Right. She was my boss, the reason why I deal with her ridicluious ways. I roll my eyes, not caring if they were going to say like that forever.

"Issac, honey." I call out, disheartedly as I knew I was going to break his heart. Telling your kid no because of the things you couldn't provide was a straight sting to your heart. My heart broke thinking about Issac.

"Yes, mommy?" He said with excitment in his eyes. He thought we were leaving for lunch but little did he know I was going back to work. I had to take him to the daycare because I didn't have anyone to look after him.

After the whole Becky situation, I was hesitant in hiring another babysitter. I didn't want anyone new to take care of him let alone treat him bad. Ness was out of town so she was out of an option. There was no one else to trust...

"Issac, I have to go back to office." As soon as I uttered the words, Issac's bright eyes tore into saddness. He pouted his lips, playing with his fingers. A habit he done when he was nervous or too depressed.

"Will we go get candy?" I tried to get the words out, but I couldn't. I wasn't;t sure how long I would be out and keeping a broken promise would hurt Issac.

I kneel in front of him, holding the palms of his hands. "I don't know. It depends."

"I'm I going to daycare?" I nod my head. Issac knew the drill. He was in the daycare during the week but every now and then he would go if there was no one to watch him.

Issac eyes swell up with tears as he looked down. My world broke apart seeing my little Jelly Bean crying. It was the last thing I wanted. So, without thinking I pull him into my arms, rubbing his back.