"Yeah okay Anthony, even though I don't get the point of waiting but you're the boss." She said sarcastically walking off.

"Yo Sugar, can we talk? Don't go storming off on me like that girl." Ant fake pouted.

"Can I wash my ass?" She retorted. Anthony held his hands up in defense. Sugar really just wanted to take Amirs phone from out her damn pussy. This shit was gone have to stop soon.

"Yeah, do you. We talking afterwards though." Ant leaned back onto the black couch cushion.

Sugar went into her room stripping out of her clothes down to her black lace bra and matching lace boy shorts. Pulling out Anthony's phone first she checked the messages seeing he he had never contacted them during the drop. That only meant when Kyra had told her that her phone had vibrated it had to be Amir. She placed Anthony's phone in her underwear drawer and checked Amir's phone he gave her instead. Why the fuck you ain't tell me it was Kyra?, the message read. "Shit." Sugar swore out loud.

She knew she was gone have some major explaining to do. She couldn't think of the right words at this moment so she decided to text him later instead. She hid the phone inher drawer piling the many underwear, bras, and socks she had over it. Luckily Ant kept them stocked up on clothing or the phone would've been super noticeable. While fixing her clothes on top of the phone the door knob to her door untwisted causing her to jump. It was too soon for Kyra to be back. "Anthony!" Sugar yelled.

Ant pretended to shield his eyes leaving a space between his fingers to steal glimpses at her smooth milky body. "I decided I didn't want to wait. Don't worry I won't look unless you want me to."

"Anthony! Get. Out!" Sugar grabbed ahold of her pillow tossing it at him.

"Aye, that ain't fair! I can't even see! Kinda. Ant yelled out mumbling the last part. Ant used his hand feeling around the room as if he truly couldn't see but what he really was trying to do was trying to get a sneak feel of Sugar. Sugar ran around the room dodging him laughing until he finally caught her grabbing ahold of her waist pulling her nearly a inch from his face. Her body shivered in his embrace. How could something so wrong feel so right.

Sugar squirmed in his arms until she was free. "Ant-" before she could start her sentence Anthony had already stopped her.

"I know what it looks like, but technically a swimsuit is just bra and panties. So before you get to making this something-" he motioned between the two of them. "By law, I'm basically allowed to see you right now." He explained since Sugar had been standing in her lace bra and panty set this entire time.

Sugar facepalmed her self upset she had fallen into yet another one of Anthony's traps. "What so important you need to talk about it now?" Sugar huffed.

"The kiss." Anthony stated simply. Sugar had been in his head ever since. It just felt like something there. A spark. He knew she felt it too even though she knew just because the friendship or whatever the fuck Kyra and her shared. Sugar would think the lowest of herself for doing something behind Kyra's back. Her loyalty simply ran too deep.

Sugar ran her hands down her face in frustration. She hoped if she'd just try to stop thinking about it then maybe she could pretend it never happened. "It was nothing. A pure mistake, we should just stop thinking about it okay?" Sugar told Ant.

"So you still think about it too huh?" Ant asked. A weight had been lifted off his shoulders because he prayed this wasn't one sided.

"No! I mean, kinda. But it isn't what you think!" Sugar stammered. She said all that Anthony needed to know.

"If it was nothing, kiss me." With those words he grabbed Sugar by the throat just enough to turn her on and began to kiss her passionately but aggressively causing Sugar to moan. The two finally had broke their kiss and stared at each other intensely with no words being said.

"Let me taste you." He whispered into Sugar's ear. Her mouthed opened but no words came out. "Listen, I know you want me as bad as I want you." He rubbed his thumb across the outside of her underwear feeling the wetness from her pussy.

"Kyra" was all Sugar could say while her heart raced a mile a minute but all she could truly think about was the things Ant could do to her body. Especially from the stories Kyra had told her.

Continuing to thumb her clit through her panties Sugar couldn't help but to let out faint moans. "Can I?" Ant asked pulling her underwear down slightly before she gave the okay.

Sugar nodded in agreement as if saying it out loud would make any difference. Ant took her nod as a okay and scooped her up into her arms as Sugar wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her to her bed and placed her down gently he trailed kisses from her neck down to her thighs where he began to nibble and kiss all over. Sugar covered her face in shame unprepared for what was to come next but she wasn't going to him get up at this point either.

Anthony pulling her boy shorts down tossing them onto the floor behind him. Ant was already shirtless himself wearing his red and white Jordan shorts his large curved dick was easily noticeable but he truly had no intentions of using it since he knew of Sugar still being a virgin. Sugar slowly propped open her legs with the help of Ant. Anthony's dick twitched at the sight of her dripping wet pussy that was more then ready for him. Secretly, this had been happening to Sugar more often when she had seen or been around Ant.

"It's so beautiful." Ant spoke out loud as he slowing thumbed her clit. "You like that?" He asked seeing Sugar was already squirming around. She hadn't been touched in over a year and the last person was Amir who had only played with her pussy within the time of them being together.

Ant slowly pushed his ringer finger into her warm opening as she coated his finger with her juices. Ant twirled his tongue around her clit as giving it a slurp he continued to finger her. She was so tight that he had no choice but to work his way in slowly. Ant pulled out his eight inch dick and began to stroke his self to Sugar moans. "Shiiiitt" Sugar moaned out arching her back up off from off the bed.

"You so fucking tight, I wish I could have you." Ant told her pumping his finger a little quicker as he went back down on her. He began to flick his long tongue rapidly, spitting, and slurping on her clit hungrily. Sugar gripped onto Ant's head swirling her hips on his face as used his thumb again to play with her pussy while he continued to flick his tongue.

"Why my body- shiiiit" Sugar cried out as she came into Anthony's mouth. Anthony had came into his own hand right afterwards getting up he pulled up his shorts and laughed at Sugar who stared up at the ceiling in a daze. Her soul was snatched. She had never experienced a orgasam before.

"You tasted so fucking sweet." Ant licked across his lips still tasting her on his face. "No wonder they named you Sugar." He chuckled.

"Out." Sugar told him. She was so embarrassed yet so satisfied she couldn't move.

"When you get the energy gone ahead and clean yourself up how you planned. I already told Bruce keep Kyra busy." He told Sugar who was still trying to wrap ahead around everything. "Holla if you need me to help you love." He smiled and walked out of the room with a feeling of accomplishment.

Sugar, Sugar Sugar, Ant thought to himself while he walked down the hall smirking. Now that he had gotten a taste how the hell was he supposed to stay away now?