Kai

Sorry I'm back!!!

Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it.

You sing to yourself, strumming your boyfriends guitar, singing lowly to yourself, tears escaping your eyes as you silently cry to yourself in the dark, your little disco light spinning around in circles, your eyes lifelessly looks out side in the dark out of the widow.

You felt your insides crushing and tightening as your heart beats father and faster, feeling like its gripping and dropping over again.

Just about a month ago, you and Kai was having the time of your lifes, enjoying the both of your time together.

The both of you had went to go spin your time together, he was trying to cheer you up and make you happy so your depression could go away, even though you suffered all through your life.

He has gone on a trip with his bestfriend Seonghwa and his father, he promised you he will come back to you and call you everyday to make sure you safe and okay.

Kids bulling you outside the school inside, even come to your home just to snitch on you about something you didn't do to your father ever since your address was exposed from your ex,(we will get to that later), and of course like always he believe the fucking creatures.

Your father is always abusive towards you for no reason, when your mother divorced him for cheating on her, over and over she gave him a chance, she finally gave up and divorced him.

The other times she tried forcing herself to do it, she didn't have the guts cause she thought he was a great man and she thought he would do better if she gave him chance after chance, but nothing changed.

Yes, it's may sound like she was a dumb ass for staying with him, after what he done did for what seems like so many times, but she couldn't help how love struck she was.

20 years they've been together, 20, and he ruined all just because he hasn't keep his eyes on the only
woman he ever 'loved', he's looked away from her to another woman, and woman after woman, and he couldn't keep his dick in his pants, to only push your mother to another man's arms your best friend, Namjoon's dad.

You never told anyone, you didn't want anyone to know, the cuts you put in your arm is each cut those horrifying memories that keeps flashing in your head.

Your body isn't a book, don't judge it.

'Don't judge a book by its cover' yes you've heard that before, you've heard people say that plenty of times yet you didn't understand that 'fraze' in that sentence anyway.

People will do it anyway, they do it Intentionally and sometimes , they'll judge you in moments that makes you happy, they'll judge you in moments, where your walk and thinking and so, they'll judge you in moments even when your minding your own business.

Hell you even judge your self for the things you've have done to yourself and to others.

People judge you and they don't even know you .

You judge your body all the tine, after taking yourself a shower you look in the mirror and look in disgust your boobs sitting on your chest weather there big small or medium kai would still love you, you would turn around to look at your back side,

Only to be disappointed with yourself and how your shaped, but you can't help how you look and how your shaped so why judge!

Kai loves your body, he knows how insecure you are about yourself, but you can't help it or help that the fact that you can't seem to chose an outfit and keep it on with out thinking you don't look good in it, so just like Billie Eilish you wear baggy close but not to baggy.