jackson: hybrid

"Jacksonnnn" You whine, pouting at him. you looked up at him with the cutest puppy eyes along with pout and batting eyes, as you sit cuddling into his lap as you curl on his lap.

You both are cuddling on the couch, as your little fingers runs throw his light brown hair and his tiger like ears. While he scrolls through Instagram on you guys shared account.

"Yes baby".he answered as his deep voice fills the room, the sounds of it just makes you flutter. " Immm huunnngryyy" you stated dragging your words, making him look at you in confusion.

"Again..but you just ate" He said as his voice soften, "pleaseee" He could help but nod his head as an smile appeared on his beautiful handsome face, because of your little cuteness.

"Anything for you baby" He sang getting up from his spot on the couch, walking to the kitchen as his tails swang side to side.

You lay in his spot as the warmth of it touches your skin, making you shiver a little. You look up and watch him look into the refrigerator, and smiled as he looked back at you.

"What do you want to eat jagi" He asked licking his plump lip. You put your index finger on your chin and pretend to think.

"Honey breast tenders please" You poke your lips out a little, making him chuckle shaking, shake his head at your silliness he nodded his head.

"After there done can you put cheese on it and crunch hot Cheetos on it" He needs his head doing what was asked.

You decided to put on a movie, a drama movie at that, you clicked on and clicked on the middle bottom of the remote, till you come across an movie: only for one night.

Mmh sounds interesting, your definitely watching that. Once you click on the movie, jackson walked
In with your food cooked in his hands as he makes his way over to you with to gatorades in his hand red and blue.

"Here you go my lady" He puts it down on the table and sits down next to you wrapping his long arm around you and pushes you towards his chest, making you guys cuddle on the tables.

"What this babe" He asked look at the tv, as the earth on it movies around with the star moving across it along with the light.

"Only for one night, a women's crazy  ass sister drugs her boyfriend and slept with him and he got her pregnant, why the fuck and what is the point of doing any of that" You ask making "the fuck" Face.

"Mmh" He responded shrugging his shoulders. You took the responses and looked back at the movie while eating your food.

Half way through the movie, the sex scene comes on, and jackson starts to stir a little. He's beginning to sweat a little, his palm gripping the couch as he feels his self grow an erection in his boxers.

Jackson didn't realize it was night time by now. neither did you, you both where to busy into the movie you didn't realize jackson staring at your printed pussy that is showing and invisible through your tight panties.

His eyes growing dark, as his bulge start growing more into his basketball shorts.

He forgot that his heat was supposed to come today. he didn't mention on telling you cause he forgot early, matter of fact his heat lastest for about a every week of a month.

Although you and jackson have been together for almost 4 years, he would always attend to forget to tell you or his mind wouldn't comprehened to what or what not to remember.