The baddies

"Damn she fucking sexy" Xiumin said, as he stared at iyana ass, as she bends over to pick up her iPhone charger that fell out of her hand.

"Damn tearra knows damn well not to wear them shorts around me" Taehyung said liking his lips starring at her.

"She can throw it back on my dick,when she calls me daddy" Hoseok says peeking at tearra, as she gets up from iyana's bed.

d.o just sits there peeking at iyana's ass too he definitely agrees with xiumin. "I-i have to go be right back" He said hiding his boner.

Xiumin, tae,hobi and d.o were being a little preverts, peeking and looking through the slight opened door to iyana's room, she just got out the shower and was on her phone with just a towel on wrapped around her.

"Bitch I'm dead" Tearra said scrolling through her phone on Instagram chat,
"What? " Iyana asked putting on some panties and her bra.

"Bro laughing my ass offff hahahaha go look what diamond said in the chat" Tearra said laughing.

Iyana picked up her phone to see what tearra was laughing about but heard a snickering noise, she then remembered her brothers friends where over.

"Aye tearra? " She whispered getting her friend attention."what sis? "
"Can you go see if they still here" Iyana asked.

"Yeah hold on" Tearra got up to go look but heard laughter walking towards the door, the boys didn't see it coming when the door was whipped open and they all fell silence.

"What the fuck" Tearra says with an scrunched up face, the boys just stood there look at them before hobi broke the silence. "

"Hey baby girl" He smirked as he lean on the side to the door. Tearra decided to copy his actions.

"Hey baby boy" she then smirked back lean against the door, making hobi stiff in his spot and eyes grow dark,"fuck the why she said it makes me hard" He thought.

"what are y'all doing here shouldn't y'all be with me brother" Iyana asked, completely forgetting she is half naked at the moment.

By the time d.o came back but froze in his spot seeing iyana half naked in front of his eyes and, xiumin growing a boner as his eyes grow dark.

"Hello" Iyana asked waving her hands around, making tearra look at her and clear her throat as iyana looked down and ran to the other side of the room.

"OUT, GET OUT" she yelled at the boys pointing at the door, they hurried and scrambling out of the door way.

"Fucking perverts".but deep down she was glad at least d.o and xiumin looked..... 👀.

"Iyana hurry up let's get dressed so we can go to the mall and pick out our outfits for the party tonight" Tearra said putting on her shoes grabbing her purse and phone.

"Okay" She replied, iyana goes and in walking in closest to get dressed, after she's done, she comings back out wearing reddish slick out fit on with an golden neck around her neck, that has her name on it, and black pair of fenty slides on.